• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatNotKathy

Ok **** the police, seriously.

edit: bah, might make a thread later, but fair warning: make sure that if you're ID says "male" you damn well better look like a man.

Last edited:

KatNotKathy

3 hours till Warhammer 8th edition is released.

1 hour till my 21st birthday.

edit: nvm, 3 hours till preorders are up. screw that

Last edited:

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Now we got 'Country and Western' on the bus; 'R&B'
We got 'Disco': in 8-Tracks, and cassettes in stereo
And we got rural scenes and magazines
And we got truckers on CB
And we got Richard Prior on the video
We got time to think of the ones we love as the miles roll away
The only time that seems too short
Is the time that we get to play

~Jackson Browne
(best snapshot of the 70's)

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I have been holding a good buzz for several hours now. I have not gotten sober and I have not crossed the point to drunkenness. I have achieved perfection. :)

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I just thought I should let you all know I am still feeling great. Not only am I semi-retired at age 34, but I am buzzed and just a stone's throw of being drunk on a Tuesday night. It is okay if you are envious. I would be if I were you.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I am still pretty freaking buzzed right now. Maybe I am drunk. I don't know for sure. I do remember that when one drinks one of the first thing to go is judgment. Hey, give me credit. I am home and another sober adult is here to handle emergencies. Either way, this is the latest I have been up in years where I have not been driving for work purposes. It is kind of cool in a way.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I love the use of the phonetic word "ruffly" that's been seen with increasing frequency, but are people even aware that it has a more conventional spelling?

KatNotKathy

Mooooooood swiiiiiiiings are making me depressed as hell :(

The worst part is that I know exactly what's causing them and I'm totally cool with it.

KatNotKathy

So I was talking to a friend about his nutty pagan ideas, but then I realized something: I have a lot more respect for somebody who makes their own beliefs than somebody who just buys them in bulk.

Tyler, you might be completely nuts, but good on you.

KatNotKathy

I think I'm going to go burn every last remnant of the first 20 years of my life. Already got all my non-necessary IDs and a ton of old photos done, but there's still work.

KatNotKathy

So I was talking to a friend about his nutty pagan ideas, but then I realized something: I have a lot more respect for somebody who makes their own beliefs than somebody who just buys them in bulk.

Tyler, you might be completely nuts, but good on you.

Anybody who knew me before I got a new account will appreciate the irony in this statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.