• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
That's what the professionals say too. :(
Hey, now...you're supposed to be enjoying a little time off, relaxing. ((hug)) Does someone need a chocolate covered Oreo?

My announcement for today: Going to the doctor with the younger child while the other child works on her Algebra (which means I have to understand Algebra :sad4:).

Peacewise

another win in squash tonight.
lost the first game, 8-10, lost the second 1-9. got to 1-6 down in the third and found some focus, pulled it back to 6-6 and romped on to win the match in a huge five games.

KatNotKathy

Last edited:

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
The Chicago Blackhawks are winning. They seem to win whenever I am in the computer room, which means I am not allowed out until the game is over. :D

.lava

Veteran Member
The Chicago Blackhawks are winning. They seem to win whenever I am in the computer room, which means I am not allowed out until the game is over. :D

hmm ... strangely i also can say that i am not allowed out until the game is over for completely different reasons and with an absolute different meaning

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
Announcement: I have quit partaking in the cannabis
:) I don't think that stuff is good for you, so congrats.

While at a local fair today, a complete stranger asked if she could photograph me wearing my daughter's sun hat. She hopes to paint me.

That was kind of sweet. And a little odd. I hope she does it though! I was going to joke around and ask her to give me some serious cleavage, but I wasn't sure how she'd take it. :p

Do me a favor and call your doctor, okay? Best to get checked out.

The docs at the free-clinic said it was a swollen esophagus and to take pepsid but that didn't work and also it's a free clinic and I don't think they had the equipment to run any tests. I'm kinda screwed right now... Young person without medical or enough money for a proper checkup = screwed :(

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
The docs at the free-clinic said it was a swollen esophagus and to take pepsid but it's a free clinic and I don't think they had the equipment to run any tests. I'm kinda screwed right now... Young person without medical or enough money for a proper checkup = screwed :(
Sometimes the free clinics are pretty good. Are you running a fever? Can you take Advil? That might make you more comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.