• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sententia

Hee hee

collegehumor.279eb5f72f3baca67d5b32c498424908.jpg

Noaidi

slow walker
I got my first medal today. Look at it. Go on. LOOOOOK!! This may be meaningless to you all, but to me, getting that medal beats the day my daughter was born. I will remember this moment...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I just spent the day at a beach of sorts. It's not that big, and it's an area that was made into a beach after a reservoir was built, but it was still fun. I even dug up about 20 pounds of clay from under the water and sand. Just waiting for it to dry enough so I can begin making stuff out of it.

KatNotKathy

I got a sonic screwdriver Mk VII. My dad is going to get very annoyed by the sound soon enough. I'm sonicing everything.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Hi, everyone. I say hi, tigger says hi, too. My 3 kids all say hi, or they would if they knew I was posting. My husband says hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.