• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonic Kitten

I think the gods are trying to tell me something... I just got my second speeding ticket this year...I never got a speeding ticket before this year...What is wrong with me?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I think the gods are trying to tell me something... I just got my second speeding ticket this year...I never got a speeding ticket before this year...What is wrong with me?
You drive too fast. Duh. :p

I never got a speeding ticket before last October, then I got four over six months. So much for my theory that cops just assume that minivans aren't speeding and don't bother to check with radar. :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter

You have to slow down in areas where the cops hide.

I've never gotten a ticket. :D

I got pulled over once because my mom wasn't wearing her seat belt, but I had my learners permit and my mom got the ticket instead of me getting it.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
My boobs feel great. :danana: My face is numb and my mouth feels a little odd though. I think my teeth might hurt when the numbness wears off... I don't know what the tinge of feeling is... Is it pain? Who knows... Time will tell...... O_O

Sententia

vintageads11.jpg

Really Palmolive?

Demonic Kitten

I just found out that I get to work around the same time no matter how fast (or slow I drive). Driving the speed limit isn't the problem...paying attention is.

Status
Not open for further replies.