• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow. I'm not scared about the shot and the teeth drilling... I just don't want them to steal all of my money again. :(

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
We painted part of one of our buildings today.

My mom put the ladder too close, and I got paint all over my face. It was white paint, and it looked like a bird bombed me with poop.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
There's wasps outside and they make me scream. When I scream, it alerts Baggins and he tries to eat them. It's scary, because they might sting him. He's been stung before... He should know better.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
The only American Idol contestants left both suck. They all sucked even in the beginning though, because they chose people with sad stories instead of people who can sing.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I eat my M&Ms in the order of the rainbow. Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue. There isn't purple. But why not? Seriously? What is up with the brown ones instead of purple? What's going on!?!?!?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I hope they are as good as they used to be.

Probably just making sure to watch them after midnight will ensure my brain will not catch on to any inadequate-ness of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.