• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I have another dentist appointment on wednesday. :sad4: I'll be glad to get my cavities filled, but the 6 hours of numb mouth/not being able to eat or feel my face and them taking all of my money kind of makes me sad.

.lava

Veteran Member
I have another dentist appointment on wednesday. :sad4: I'll be glad to get my cavities filled, but the 6 hours of numb mouth/not being able to eat or feel my face and them taking all of my money kind of makes me sad.

yea sorry. i hope it goes well and easy like before. annoying but necessary

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
n cess pt lhalleni bgm! !delbuj dna sdrawkcab pu ninrutd ti tuotiw epyt tnnac I tu,sht ekil gib si ti yhw wonk t'nd yer I !?!od I dulos tahW !on hO !pirt gurd dab ylaer yllaer agnivah si reumoc yM !setacnummoc nac I yaw ylnoeht i sihT !!enani gniog si rtupmo yM !gnineppahsi gihtemoS

dawny0826

Mother Heathen

You too? I go in on Friday to have my teeth poked and prodded. The dentist will be taking most of my monies too. It is sad.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
svu-jump.jpg
i am !at is ha! !!em pleH !oooooN ?!?gninepphW esoprup noti gniod ton'I dn,sdrawkcab sepyt I gnihtyrevE !pleH

Status
Not open for further replies.