• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the free clinics are pretty good. Are you running a fever? Can you take Advil? That might make you more comfortable.

No fever, and I have a difficult time with pills(they start to dissolve in my mouth before I actually get them down if they are large). I think the swallowing could be psychological, and the lymph nodes being hard could be due to me hacking up all of the the resin and mucus. If you are trully concerned I can give you an update in a few days. If nobody hears from me then I choked :(. I will be making another visit to the clinic thursday.

KatNotKathy

Ma said I looked like skin and bones today. I thought she was joking but apparently I lost a huge amount of weight somehow. I guess I've been too distracted to notice that I actually have a six pack for once.

Neat. Pretty sure that's just the fat migrating somehow though. I'm no endocrinologist though.

KatNotKathy

Hahahahahaha got back from the endo today for bloodwork. Apparently despite taking pretty decent doses of anti-androgens I'm still at about 20x my goal t levels.

Yeah I know this is totally TMI, but holy **** my body really hates me. Cue depression.

Wow I was just thinking about saying that, but then I decided it was inappropriate and that people didn't need to know that. Well now we are inappropriate together.:D

Lol if it's any consolation I have a new announcement...
Announcement: My 'movement' has finally ended, imagine my surprise when the :fsm: popped out.

Gross! More importantly, how's your health in general? Feeling better, I hope.

My lymph nodes still feel hard but my neck and throat no longer hurt :)
Also my swallowing was better today than it has been in over a week.
I think everything is going to be fine, but I'm still considering that checkup later today just to be sure. The sucky thing about osu's free clinic is that I have to be there before 7:00 am so I've got about 5 hours before I have to catch the bus and then I have to be back down there for when they call the names around 4:30 and stay there untill around 6:00 when they actually start seeing patients; not to mention the 1-2 hour wait while I'm there. Gonna be gone for over 12 hours just to have someone tell me I don't have cancer and to rub my throat lol. Still worth it however...
Thank you for checkin in on me, I appreciate it

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
Just got a text from boost mobile this is what it said: You've been with Boost for 4 months now! Just wanted to say thanks for being such a great customer! :biglaugh:

Announcement: I was stopped at Walmart because somebody wanted to know if I had a lighter... Really? Out of all the people in the parking lot(which is where you would be smoking) they had to ask a random person in the middle of the electronics section? Thought I would share this.

Erebus

Announcement: I was stopped at Walmart because somebody wanted to know if I had a lighter... Really? Out of all the people in the parking lot(which is where you would be smoking) they had to ask a random person in the middle of the electronics section? Thought I would share this.

I love it when people do this:

"Excuse me, do you have any spare cigs?"
"Sorry, I don't smoke."
"Oh ok, well do you have a lighter?"

Durrr

Status
Not open for further replies.