• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I used to build decks for people that cost tens of thousands of dollars each. For some reason unknown to me, I'm thinking about those days tonight and wondering why anyone on earth would pay 75,000 dollars for a mere deck?

.lava

Veteran Member
I used to build decks for people that cost tens of thousands of dollars each. For some reason unknown to me, I'm thinking about those days tonight and wondering why anyone on earth would pay 75,000 dollars for a mere deck?

i sense Canadian ants had something to do with it

Demonic Kitten

As long as they don't end up in my bed...again. That was a very painful experience...of course now I check my bed a few times before climbing in for the night.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I guess some people just really like decks. :shrug:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I didn't catch how, but somehow my sister got girl pull ups for my three year old nephew. After he investigated these pink pull ups, he sternly asked "What the hell!? Mommy why did you get me girl pulls ups? I not a girl!" That kid has quite a mouth for only being three, but this time it was kinda funny.

Rakhel

:thud: I think it truly is hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk and I am ready to head to the beach:beach:

KatNotKathy

6fwpxs.gif

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I used to feel guilty about killing ants in my house, until I saw the last Indiana Jones flick with the super sized ants eating that guy. :eek:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I just downloaded a program that allows to me to use my Xbox 360 controller for any keyboard or mouse function. It's taken some getting used to, but playing Diablo 2 with a controller is awesome. The cool thing about this program is not only am I using my controller as a mouse, any games that aren't compatible with a controller (Quake 3), I can now play them with a controller anyways.

KatNotKathy

Reskinned all my tf2 characters to be girls. Except the pyro. Everybody knows the pyro is already a girl (and maybe a girl robot).
2e505jo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.