• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
This is cool - not only do my knees work well for the moment. But my shoulders, my back, and my hips are working too.

Yay!

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Today's birthday is "Samaelgnosis". That's a funny name - sounds like a disease. (no offense!)
Better samaelgnosis than ryoma.

This is cool - not only do my knees work well for the moment. But my shoulders, my back, and my hips are working too.
Hooray!

My knees and elbows are doing less well, but improving. Part of it's my fault for deciding to follow a martial art with lots of sword-swinging and jumping up from crouched positions, but now my wife has decided that I need to learn tennis, and it's all getting to be a bit much. :(

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I just bought these on ebay today, and I am so excited! I can't wait for it to get here.
Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You are now obligated to post pics in the eros room when you get them. :yes:
Not sure about the eros room. :p But the first one is going to be part of my band/stage attire. Definitely looks more metal and less poser than the stuff Tripp puts out. Now I just have to find a matching pair of pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.