• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sententia

I still quit smoking!

Also I took up running and I feel more alive then probably I ever have before. I think its a combo of physical fitness which I haven't had for a decade but also a personal peace of mind.

In short... All is well and getting better. (Now go watch the hindi movie 3 Idiots... best flick I seen this year!)

Demonic Kitten

People do not understand that it is rude to touch another persons food. I don't care if you are waiting on the microwave...don't touch my food. *growls*

Maybe if I inhale it I can actually eat it. If I slow down and take my time eating I get to thinking about how many people have touched it.... *walks away grumbling*

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Got my fiancial aide figured out. Still need a parent signature. Waiting on the pin # to verify. Almost completly enrolled in college!
I got screwed out of my financial aid last year because my mom is such a private person that she hesitated to long on handing me her tax forms that by the time she did it was too late. And the year before that she gave me the wrong forms, which didn't matter anyways because she didn't want to give her information out over the internet so she could get a PIN to sign.
I am so glad that somehow I got out of having to file with my parent's tax info. Your supposed to until your 24, but I'm 23. Good thing I got out of it though, because I would have had to have included my dad's income this year, which was $70,000 last year! I didn't get enough for a grant as it was, but if I would have had to claimed just under $100,000 by the time my dad's income, my mom's income, and my income, I'm sure it would have killed my chances at getting anything.

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
I got screwed out of my financial aid last year because my mom is such a private person that she hesitated to long on handing me her tax forms that by the time she did it was too late. And the year before that she gave me the wrong forms, which didn't matter anyways because she didn't want to give her information out over the internet so she could get a PIN to sign.
I am so glad that somehow I got out of having to file with my parent's tax info. Your supposed to until your 24, but I'm 23. Good thing I got out of it though, because I would have had to have included my dad's income this year, which was $70,000 last year! I didn't get enough for a grant as it was, but if I would have had to claimed just under $100,000 by the time my dad's income, my mom's income, and my income, I'm sure it would have killed my chances at getting anything.

Damn that sucks. The worse that happened to me was my mom couldn't find her tax info and I had to wait until winter quarter to start instead of starting in the fall like I wanted to. Next year when she files I'm gonna make me a copy to keep.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My psych class is going to be hard. So far it's pretty much 101 review, but the teacher said she is going to make it hard, with an emphasis on multiple choice quizzes that are every week. This class, which is the study of lifespan development from conception to death, is mostly people in the nursing program, some in a social worker program, and a few of us are in the psychology program. She said the questions will be very hard because most of the class will one day be taking some sort of certification exam, and those are not easy. I'm also not happy about weekly group projects.

Rakhel

Got a picture I need to upload. The big rain we had resulted in a rainbow where the colors went beyond the typical violet on one side and red on the other

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
What is a shinai?

images

Status
Not open for further replies.