• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Tractor Supply just broke ground for a new store down the road from me!
It'll be up & running just in time for the spring fashions.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Tractor Supply just broke ground for a new store down the road from me!
I use to count Tractor Supply Company (We just called it TSC) when I was working for an inventory company (RGIS). I was counting these long metal rods that were upright and in some bin. I was moving them around to scan the bar codes and I don't remember exactly how, but one of them somehow was in position to be bent out far enough that it swung back towards me, and when it did it went under my glasses and hit my eye. I had a red spot and a bump, but nothing bad. I'd always preferred Rural King though. I didn't care much for the music, but they took about as long to count as a TSC (only a few hours), and Rural King has popcorn.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's metal and it's small and it just made me happy :clap2:

Ah, reminds me of my Snap-On tools. No, not what many gutter minded posters think.....just the finest wrenches made.
Their short offset box-end wrenches are my favorites for defeating British motorcycle designers.

Status
Not open for further replies.