• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Now...now...now...you listen here you...you...you wolverinie-thingy...It is not Ohio's fault that you lost the Toledo War. You leave Cinni's chili alone!!

I live in Ohio and I have never even heard of Cincinnati Chili. What is it?

edit: Okay I just looked it up an it looks freaking delicious. This just makes Cleveland suck even more. I am moving to Canada.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I made egg sandwiches on English muffins with Jimmy Dean sausage for breakfast this morning. Oh, and I put a slice of cheese on them. Everyone ate one- even my finicky son.

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
pipe?

I just bought this one recently

spiky_pipe_t.jpg

I'm also disgusted at how cheap Americans can buy tobacco! We pay at least double here in the UK :(

Ding ding! We have a winner!
That's a beasty *** bowl you got there. :D
Mine is pink and it's pretty.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Now...now...now...you listen here you...you...you wolverinie-thingy...It is not Ohio's fault that you lost the Toledo War. You leave Cinni's chili alone!!

Are you kidding? We won! Why do you think you got stuck with Toledo?
(Wanna trade Toldo for Detroit? I'll toss in Stinkster & Smellville...I mean Inkster & Belleville.)

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Are you kidding? We won! Why do you think you got stuck with Toledo?
(Wanna trade Toldo for Detroit? I'll toss in Stinkster & Smellville...I mean Inkster & Belleville.)

Oh so the Toledo war also why Michigan got that huge piece off of Wisconsin. That's stupid. I would have let them keep Toledo.

Rakhel

I lived in Sidney for 7 years and we would go to Dayton to either go to Skyline or the Spaghetti Warehouse.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Was it any worse than poutine? How about Cincinnati chili?

And don't be dissing poutine, either.

I live in Ohio and I have never even heard of Cincinnati Chili. What is it?

edit: Okay I just looked it up an it looks freaking delicious. This just makes Cleveland suck even more. I am moving to Canada.
Maybe he was thinking of a Cincinnati Air Freshener.

Rakhel

The only problem I would have with poutine is the cheese curd. If I could have mine without the cheese curd I would love it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I didn't get out of class early the other day.
I use to have a blue pipe with a pentagram on it. I'd take a picture to show it but the pipe was stolen. I got one very interesting looking glass pipe I'm gonna have to take a picture of to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.