• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
About an hour ago I just became vary frustrated and vary agitated. I don't know why ether, I feel like I'm going to cry and I want to hit something.....

TurkeyOnRye

About an hour ago I just became vary frustrated and vary agitated. I don't know why ether, I feel like I'm going to cry and I want to hit something.....

I know the feeling. I'd suggest listening to music and singing along, which for me, tends to release pent up mental/emotional energy in a positive way. :)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I know the feeling. I'd suggest listening to music and singing along, which for me, tends to release pent up mental/emotional energy in a positive way. :)
Thank you, that's what I ended up doing ^_^

So I lost the backs to the ear-ring I had in my ears, so I went out today and got actually piercing ear-ring. ow I do have to worry about them come out as they heal.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I now have internet at home. It's only a DSL connection, but that is pretty much it. I don't have a land-line for dial-up (which I wouldn't even consider unless there is absolutely no other option), Hughs Net is too expensive. And since I live in an area so rural there are farms and Amish nearby and I live next to two fields, cable isn't even offered out here.

Rakhel

I am having an allergy attack, and benadryl puts me to sleep but I got too much to do today so I must suffer

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My downloads speeds straight up SUCK! I'm downloading all nine seasons of Dragon Ball Z at .4 kB/s, and the KISS discography at 1.8 kB/s. For those who have never suffered through dial-up, 1.8 kB/s is SLOWER than dial-up. Using my laptop at my parents, who live next door, have the same ISP, the same plan, same modem thingy, and even the same router, and even on the same exact download, the fastest speed I got 380 kB/s, and I usually get between 150 - 250 kB/s.
So Monday I am going to call my ISP and demand they do something. And I noticed that for me dial-up is not an option because my lap top doesn't have a phone jack in it.

Cypress

Dragon Mom
Attention:

I am bored!

yawn.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.