• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakhel

Ah, reminds me of my Snap-On tools. No, not what many gutter minded posters think.....just the finest wrenches made.
Their short offset box-end wrenches are my favorites for defeating British motorcycle designers.

OOOOHHHH work tools. How did you know wrenches were a turn-on for me?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have got, like, 10 minutes before I have to head in for my next class. I really don't like this class, and I'm hoping that tonight I'll have the opportunity to sneak out early.

Erebus

Not quite. Ur close though

pipe?

I just bought this one recently

spiky_pipe_t.jpg

I'm also disgusted at how cheap Americans can buy tobacco! We pay at least double here in the UK :(

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
I just had an epic battle with a bee. I rolled up quite a bit of newspaper and then went to battle. It took me like 10 tries to kill it. When I finally hit it square on it was really really dead. My aunt is having bee trouble lately. Some are getting into the house. This one was on the outside of my window. I hate killing things though. I feel pretty poopy now.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I just had an epic battle with a bee. I rolled up quite a bit of newspaper and then went to battle. It took me like 10 tries to kill it. When I finally hit it square on it was really really dead. My aunt is having bee trouble lately. Some are getting into the house. This one was on the outside of my window. I hate killing things though. I feel pretty poopy now.

Just remember, it was either you or him.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
"Of course UFOs are real, and they are interplanetary. The cumulative evidence for the existence of UFOs is quite overwhelming and I accept the fact of their existence."

Air Chief Marshall Lord Hugh Dowding
Commanding Officer of the Royal Air Force during WWII.

Status
Not open for further replies.