• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerthus

Wanderlust
I'm feeling like death warmed up, so If I am a little harsh, it's because I feel horrible and can't tolerate anything bugging me right now :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
A few years I racked up a big credit card debt. My bill was 4285.76, and today I was able to pay the entire thing off for only 1757.16. That puts my total debt at about $3,500, with $2,000 of it being my car and the rest being medical bills. It'll suck though, I'll get my debt paid off, and build a new debt of student loans that will easily end up totaling $100,000. I can't even imagine having that much money.

Demonic Kitten

A few years I racked up a big credit card debt. My bill was 4285.76, and today I was able to pay the entire thing off for only 1757.16. That puts my total debt at about $3,500, with $2,000 of it being my car and the rest being medical bills. It'll suck though, I'll get my debt paid off, and build a new debt of student loans that will easily end up totaling $100,000. I can't even imagine having that much money.

I know what that's like. It might take a while, but you will get out of debt. And I know at times it don't feel like it. For me it seems like I take 2 steps forward and 3 steps back at times.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It's three in the morning here and so I'm off to bed on the basis of the quaint theory sleep is sometimes necessary.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I saw a yellow taxi cab that had police lights and the cop/taxi driver was searching another car.
Maybe it was an old police car from Toronto:

800px-YellowTorontoPoliceCar.jpg

They switched over to white cars when I was a kid. Apparently, the yellow paint had lead in it or something...

Rakhel

Nah, most taxis here are yellow. On the occasion you will find cops running around in undercover cars, like Toyotas or Hondas, but I this was an official taxi with the proper plates and stickers. He just had cop lights in his back window.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
My day sucked, any day where you have to start off at 4 in the morning because your ear hurts ad find out its the stud from your ear ring that got in there some how, and you pull it out the back....yeah.
But I'm better now, off work and have tomorrow off.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My ego at school has been getting stroked alot this semester. My psych teacher told my girlfriend that I'm a bright person when she mentioned to my teacher that I was in one of her classes (we have the same teacher.) And yesterday when she was handing a quiz back she gave mine to the wrong person, and when he said something she said my name to find where I was sitting at, and then loud enough for the class her that she gets the people who always get a 50 (A+) mixed up. I was the only one answering my teachers questions during my history lecture. My teacher in that class also explained why Notre Dame are called the Fighting Irish. And another teacher complimented my writing skills, and said he is very surprised at how smart and knowledgeable I am for not having a higher education.
I find it hard to believe that I use to hate going to school. I even barely graduated from high school because I hated it and just didn't care. I use to skip just about whenever I felt like it, but now I am in the habit of making myself go even if I just really don't want to. I also use to suck at writing papers, but now I can pull my assignments out of the air in a very short time and I struggle to keep practice assignments at just one page.

Status
Not open for further replies.