• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm hungover, need something to smoke...
I've never tried smoking for a hang over. I've always drank alot of Gatorade and pretty much just sleep them off. The worst part anyways.
But as for the something to smoke, I'm enjoying a good one now.

turk179

I smell something....
I am trying to quit smoking for the 247,462nd time. Today is day 3 and I am ready to kick butt and smoke cigs, and I'm all out of cigs.:fight:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I am trying to quit smoking for the 247,462nd time. Today is day 3 and I am ready to kick butt and smoke cigs, and I'm all out of cigs.:fight:

Although I know I should keep out of the way of someone who is quitting smoking, I want to say "Hang in there." Then I duck. :run:

MissAlice

Tis sad and strange when the people you're so use to seeing are gone from a simple place like a forum.

Hopefully she's having a blast at Emerald City. Maybe even getting herself a pair of wicked red shoes.

Shadow Wolf

CD's and .mp3 are crap. I'm gonna try and find a portable device that will support .flac so I can copy my music from vinyl and have vinyl quality with me anywhere I go.

Sententia

I am supposed to run tomorrow. I ran 3 days ago. 5k. 2 days ago I played handball, yesterday I ran again. (only like 2 miles)

I need to run again and then take a day of rest.

Just seems like overkill. I am going to do it... just announcing that. Oh and I still quit smoking. (Otherwise there would be no running hehe)

Crazy.

Sententia

I desperately need a new book, I'm having withdrawal symptoms from lack of a good novel.

Right there with you. thinking I might go to borders tomorrow just to find a good book. (Unless anyone can suggest something that is both current and good?) [non fiction preferred]

Rakhel

HAHA for some reason all the new books I end up picking up are vampire related. So I haven't found anything current to read.

Shadow Wolf

I have mostly fantasy and science fiction books, along with alot of Anne Rice, Stephen King, H. P. Lovecraft, and Edgar Allen Poe's complete works. I think I'm gonna start building a collection of plays.
Jon Stewart did just release a book called "Earth."

Status
Not open for further replies.