• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renji

if I get a massage around my neck, I cant handle it, it tickles for some reason :facepalm:

Oh, I get it. But massages isn't supposedly ticklish if the one who is massaging you is an expert. But I guess, it wouldn't work that much on very ticklish people:D

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
This morning I went outside to see if it was raining, and I heard a crunching sound. I thought it was the cats eating the cat food. But NO. It was 2 raccoons! They were not afraid of us, either. And they ate all the cat food.

croak

Trickster
I remember seeing, like... five. On the ground, in a tree... it was awesome. And my camera battery JUST HAD TO BE DEAD.

:(

croak

Trickster
comichighlighting1.png

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Oh, I get it. But massages isn't supposedly ticklish if the one who is massaging you is an expert. But I guess, it wouldn't work that much on very ticklish people:D

I'm extremely ticklish. my feet, my neck, my sides, and my armpits are ticklish. DONT POKE MY SIDES!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.