• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm actually kinda nervous about this election. If the Republicans get too much control, it could mean I will loose my health insurance (I get about two more years from my dad's insurance thanks to what Obama passed), cut from unemployment (and I fall under the demography of "young, inexperienced, and little schooling" which has been plagued with unemployment nation wide), and I fear we may be taking a few steps backwards in civil liberties, such as abortion rights, immigration laws, ENDA, and gay marriage. And the ******* Republicans are already saying Dan Coats has won the Senate seat for Indiana, even though only 3 counties have posted only 1% of the count each. So less than 1% of all ballots have been counted and they are claiming a victory, even though it's looking to be a very close race here.
http://www.nrsc.org/whysupport
https://myweb.in.gov/SOS/IndianaElectionResults/
Actually, my girlfriends mom usually votes straight Republican, and today she voted straight Democrat because she knew it was in the best interest of her kids. Too bad more people don't realize that the Republicans want to rape those who have been helped by the Democrats.

Last edited:

.lava

Veteran Member
I made some homemade chicken soup with rice from last night's leftover roasted chicken.

you can't prove it. you don't have evidence, do you?

btw just a friendly advice, do not recook stuff. don't even heat it up more than once. it becomes something else if you do. nothing remains as it is

interesting .. duck. we do not really eat duck :p i believe only people who hunt would eat duck in Turkey. do they sell it in markets there?

I saw the first Gooducken of christmas in the frozen section of the supermarket today (It's a Goose stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken) crazy Germans and their wacky supermarket chains.

.lava

Veteran Member
I saw the first Gooducken of christmas in the frozen section of the supermarket today (It's a Goose stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken) crazy Germans and their wacky supermarket chains.

It's a Goose stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

.lava

Veteran Member
someday serve me whale stuffed with a elephant stuffed with a hippo stuffed with a giraffe stuffed with a Goose stuffed with a cow stuffed with a sheep stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken stuffed with a quail stuffed with salad

I've heard of a Saudi delicacy of Camel hump stuffed with goat, stuffed with chicken or rabbit stuffed with rice I suppose it is Cagcorr.

Renji

interesting .. duck. we do not really eat duck :p i believe only people who hunt would eat duck in Turkey. do they sell it in markets there?

Well it's an Asian delicacy so you can find some roast duck in many restaurants in my country:D

Yeah, you can also found some in the market, and prepare it yourself but it would be a little bit expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.