• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
It appears that I share a birthday with someone convicted of a serious crime, so now I have to be fingerprinted to have my background check completed. Grr.

.lava

Veteran Member
Good luck! Hope it goes smoothly!

And if you're tired, you should probably go to bed in the next hour or so. RF is addictive, but studies come first! :p

thank you for friendly wishes. the most difficult one was today. when it was over, i was really like drunk or something :p i enjoy challenge for knowledge. it is time limit that makes me nervous. well whatever... last one is the easiest :D ha!

croak

Trickster
thank you for friendly wishes. the most difficult one was today. when it was over, i was really like drunk or something :p i enjoy challenge for knowledge. it is time limit that makes me nervous. well whatever... last one is the easiest :D ha!

I know what you mean by drunk: on an exam I wrote recently, I put the answers in the wrong places and... I have no idea how. Birdie no like math.

Ooh, sweet. Hope you get top marks then. :D Make sure to celebrate affterwards!

croak

Trickster
Huh, that irritating fly passed away. Probably from old age or starvation. Shame.

Right in front of the TV, too. Well, slightly to the side actually.

Renji

There will be a new Avatar. Watch out for her on November 2011 (on tv).;)

But I think, she's already out in the comics:)

Status
Not open for further replies.