• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renji

well I know why one would be The Last Airbender.......lol. and I didnt know that there would be another Avatar I'm so excited because I watch the show A LOT! :D

There will be. The title is actually Avatar: The Legend of Korra. I think, it will be out Nov. 11 next year;)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
These last two weeks I have had a very large amount of homework to do, and this week it dropped down to just reading one chapter in my psych book. No speeches, no reports, no papers, no plays to read, just one chapter that is going to be between 30-40 pages. I feel like I'm on vacation and I might do alittle partying tonight.
Actually the biggest part of my homework is done for the semester. I only have one more paper to write, and two more speeches to write.

Last edited:

Renji

yay!! FINALLY another girl on the show! finally Katara isnt the only awesome water bender :D

The story line, according to Nick is different than the story of Aang. It is a continuation though, but it will show events 70 years after the time of Aang.

Erebus

Just been watching Cthulhu kill Justin Bieber on South Park over and over on youtube. The first time I saw it I cried laughing and even after the 7th or 8th time it still makes me smile :D

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I can't oversleep. Autistic people have no idea about time and about sleeping in. Elijah gets up at 6 am, even on weekends.

Renji

I can't oversleep. Autistic people have no idea about time and about sleeping in. Elijah gets up at 6 am, even on weekends.

Oh, I can't wake up that early even if I'm going to be late for my class. And yeah Christine, that requires some sacrifice.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I found out that my Korean name is Kyung-Soon. :)
Which means one who has honor and who is also gentle and mild.
You're kind and modest. You try and make everyone happy but put yourself first.

Status
Not open for further replies.