• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

croak

Trickster
aww let me imagine an Irish lady sitting by the window with her clumsy cat, drinking her hot chocolate and watching snow flakes ... mmm .. sweet :D

Speaking of cats, I hear some outside. They don't sound happy.

monta has a clumsy cat?

.lava

Veteran Member

monta has a clumsy cat?

hmm. there are only 3 things that's certain in my made up scene:

1-An Irish lady
2-Cat
3-Snow

i am sure she has cups at home but they are probably in kitchen, so..

monta has a clumsy cat?

One of my sisters cats has what is euphemistically referred to as 'special needs' her mother tried to kill her shortly after she was born but my sister intervened. My sister emigrated and I got lumbered. My sister called her Tommy Girl, I call her Tommy Topples, she falls over at least once a day usually from a great height and can't turn left without turning right 3 times.

Now that was comprehensive :D

croak

Trickster
One of my sisters cats has what is euphemistically referred to as 'special needs' her mother tried to kill her shortly after she was born but my sister intervened. My sister emigrated and I got lumbered. My sister called her Tommy Girl, I call her Tommy Topples, she falls over at least once a day usually from a great height and can't turn left without turning right 3 times.

Awr, poor thing. I remember having a cat I called Tommy. Realized later that she was female.

Why didn't she emigrate with the cat? I would have! Cute lil' kitty cat....

.lava

Veteran Member

did i know that? have you told me? if yes and if i could not recall and made that joke i am very sorry. i really don't remember :(

.lava

Veteran Member
aw i fell asleep at 5 pm and woke up at 9:30 pm O_O so no real night sleep for me tonight and i have class tomorrow at 2 pm. i need to know if i should start taking pills or something.. :(

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

Growing up, one of my friends had a cat that had some sort of spinal problem from abuse by the previous owner. His hind quarters kind of had a mind of its own; as it walked straight, his back legs would wander out to the side until he had to make a quick 180 to keep his balance. But whenever this happened, he'd walk back the way he came, pretending that this was what he had planned all along.

Awr, poor thing. I remember having a cat I called Tommy. Realized later that she was female.

Why didn't she emigrate with the cat? I would have! Cute lil' kitty cat....

She knew the cat was female, she just liked the name :shrug: She didn't want the cats and it would be cruel and expensive to bring them to Africa, they also have fids and flds which, would probably preclude them from being allowed into the country, and if it doesn't it should.

did i know that? have you told me? if yes and if i could not recall and made that joke i am very sorry. i really don't remember :(

I don't know if I did or not. The no left turns thing is hilarious to me and it might be something I mentioned before.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
She knew the cat was female, she just liked the name :shrug: She didn't want the cats and it would be cruel and expensive to bring them to Africa, they also have fids and flds which, would probably preclude them from being allowed into the country, and if it doesn't it should.
FLDS?

Polygamist cats? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.