• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

croak

Trickster
sdghbkjefs,ndm Two or more hours of downloading, all down the drain. I have to start from scratch. Stupid slow Internet. Stupid electricity. Stupid DownThemAll! for not working like it should (I did not ask for a download of a webpage. HOW did you randomly figure you'd kill hours worth of downloading for a WEBPAGE?!)

-fumes-

croak

Trickster
And again. Forget DownThemAll!, I'll just use the standard downloader. It seems to think it will take less than two hours... good.

croak

Trickster
And it finishes... with a small file size. Might still be okay... oh, it's not a valid Win32 file. Oh, sorry Windows.

Around six hours down the drain... perfect. I'm not trying again. >.>

.lava

Veteran Member
Primordial Annihilator, if you see this would you please tell me who your avatar is. i really like the looks. which anime would that be?

oh and ... what Dragon?

Primordial Annihilator

Primordial Annihilator, if you see this would you please tell me who your avatar is. i really like the looks. which anime would that be?

oh and ... what Dragon?

I can't remember his name or the anime, I think he is some kind of dark templar or religious fighter...sorry.

As for the Dragon...it might be a metaphor or then again it might be a title :D

One thing is for certain it's sleep is fitful...mwahahaha.

Primordial Annihilator

is there any song like that?

geez.. it is awful :(

Yes its the end part of Oranges and Lemons the english nursery rhyme I started with.

Part of traditional english parenting techniques included using mortal fear to control their children....except children rather like blood and gore...lol

My nan used to sing it to me...bless her.

.lava

Veteran Member
Yes its the end part of Oranges and Lemons the english nursery rhyme I started with.

Part of traditional english parenting techniques included using mortal fear to control their children....except children rather like blood and gore...lol

My nan used to sing it to me...bless her.

wow.. thank you for explaining. i had no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.