• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Apparently this is now the lava. and Lawrence discussion thread. Seriously guys there were like 4 pages of you two talking...Today. Yesterday there was about the same. If you guys are going to hold such long discussions could you PM each other please?:yes:

.lava

Veteran Member
Apparently this is now the lava. and Lawrence discussion thread. Seriously guys there were like 4 pages of you two talking...Today. Yesterday there was about the same. If you guys are going to hold such long discussions could you PM each other please?:yes:

PM why?

:slap: dude some of us are reading this, could you stop interrupting!

God forbid the random meaningless announcements thread be derailed with random meaninglessness :rolleyes:

.lava

Veteran Member
OK. this thread is all yours. i am just going to make one more reply before i leave it to your entertainment...

nutter
saturation

2426429082_caecf5d196.jpg

Renji

Duh, there were also threads in this forum where 2 users seem to talk to each other. And FYI, it is not only me and. lava talking here. As you can see, there are also other users here who posts on this thread, not only us. Examples: monta, 9-10ths penguins, croak and BeckyRose.

Renji

Because you monopolize the meaninglessness.

Never was it stated on the forum rules that two users cannot 'talk' or 'chat' in a particular thread (except when they are bullying or harassing someone,etc,etc). And no, we aren't monopolizing the thread. We never 'ignore' other posters on this thread or is telling them to stop posting.

Renji

This thread has been used for chat all along. Why is it suddenly a problem now? ???

Someone is thinking that me and lava are 'monopolizing' the thread. He didn't realized that the thread has been used for chatting between 2 users or more. It makes me sad that someone is thinking that way:(

croak

Trickster
This is my somethingth post. I will see after I post this message.

EDIT: 1,356th! If I had waited a post longer, it would have been nice odd numbers. ahwell.

This is my somethingth post. I will see after I post this message.

EDIT: 1,356th! If I had waited a post longer, it would have been nice odd numbers. ahwell.

In 3 more posts your postcount will be divisable by 9 and in 4 it will be divisable by 17 :yes:

*correct at time of posting but subject to change.Postcounts can go up or down, this does not effect your statutory rights.Why are you reading this don't you trust us, gah you're so suspicious

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
As you can see, there are also other users here who posts on this thread, not only us. Examples: monta, 9-10ths penguins, croak and BeckyRose.

No I don't. ;)

Because you monopolize the meaninglessness.
I consider the Random Meaningless Announcements Thread to be more of an oligopoly of meaninglessness than a monopoly.

... though more people are welcome to enter and help it reach meaningless free market equilibrium.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
In 3 more posts your postcount will be divisable by 9 and in 4 it will be divisable by 17 :yes:

*correct at time of posting but subject to change.Postcounts can go up or down, this does not effect your statutory rights.Why are you reading this don't you trust us, gah you're so suspicious
Give me a hammer, two knitting needles, an arm's length of gauze, a dewar of liquid nitrogen, and an artichoke and I'll divide it by 9 AND 17 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.