• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.lava

Veteran Member
wooo :D no, not me. i am really not coming to my hotel to pick me up :p

and who could that be aside from YOURSELF? you can't possibly think i did not know it is you, can you?

Renji

wooo :D no, not me. i am really not coming to my hotel to pick me up :p

and who could that be aside from YOURSELF? you can't possibly think i did not know it is you, can you?

Go ahead and pick up YOURSELF. haha:p lol:angel2:

and about the 'you can't possibly think I did not know it is you' line, I don't quite get it. Explain. I'm drunk as you said:D

Renji

The beautiful names of .lava (invented by me)
dot Lava
Lava dot
Lavarotti
Lava DICaprio
Lava Patinson
Lava Lautner
Lava Radcliff
Lava Da Vinci
..... there will be more next time

.lava

Veteran Member
hmm. i should go now. but, you, cutie, you have a duty. miss me till i am back. hear that? and where did that Lava Patinson come from for God's sake?!

OK, i really have to go, she'll be here soon :)

Renji

hmm. i should go now. but, you, cutie, you have a duty. miss me till i am back. hear that? and where did that Lava Patinson come from for God's sake?!

OK, i really have to go, she'll be here soon :)

lol. ok, have fun with YOURSELF. :D I'll be going also later because I need to review for my quiz.

.lava

Veteran Member
Is she launching you or are you launching her?

Either way, it sounds exciting. :D

she is an amazing woman indeed. she and her husband took me out for launch. she is around 60 years old and i rarely feel ashamed to ask to share the bill. that's what happens with them. so it was on them. she is remarkable person, very gentle & beautiful. i don't know how to describe such a creature

Status
Not open for further replies.