• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
Caffeine adds absolutely nothing to the taste whatsoever. There really is no difference in taste between regular Pepsi and caffiene free Pepsi. Any difference you perceive is in your head. Caffeine is a drug that has no flavor to it.
its not the taste, its the principle of the thing. The spirit of the pepsi if you will.

Draka

Wonder Woman
its not the taste, its the principle of the thing. The spirit of the pepsi if you will.

:rolleyes: You were just going off on the taste, not the spirit. :tuna: :rolleyes:

Well, what do you suggest to those of us with taste that love our Pepsi, but can't drink anything with caffeine? Woman cannot live on Sierra Mist alone. She must have her cola dammit! :149:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
:rolleyes: You were just going off on the taste, not the spirit. :tuna: :rolleyes:

Well, what do you suggest to those of us with taste that love our Pepsi, but can't drink anything with caffeine? Woman cannot live on Sierra Mist alone. She must have her cola dammit! :149:

I'm glad I don't have preggers... Caffiene is very important. I get headaces without it.

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
The spirit is the taste.
pepsi without the caffeine is like...
erm
I can't think of anything off hand. Maybe pizza without the cheese?

Iunno
Get a better taste in soda.

Draka

Wonder Woman
The spirit is the taste.
pepsi without the caffeine is like...
erm
I can't think of anything off hand. Maybe pizza without the cheese?

Iunno
Get a better taste in soda.

Better taste? Pepsi IS the best cola on the market. And since caffeine doesn't have anything to do with the taste of it I happen to think my taste in soda is just fine.

Now get off the preggers lady's back 'bout it woudya? :slap:

Anywho, back on topic:

Attention:
I just bought Viva paper towels at the store.
That is all.

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
Better taste? Pepsi IS the best cola on the market. And since caffeine doesn't have anything to do with the taste of it I happen to think my taste in soda is just fine.
Have it your way.
Don't blame me when the soda gods smite you.

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
I'm not worried about that. I think they'd be glad I made the best choice for my unborn child. But hey, that's just me.:shrug:
Babies are out of the soda gods' jurisdiction.
Otherwise they'd be called the soda and baby gods, which are kind of unrelated.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I used to love Dr. Pepper but I don't drink it much anymore. I can't drink anymore soda because of diabetes. :(
I never liked Pepsi Free.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I used to love Dr. Pepper but I don't drink it much anymore. I can't drink anymore soda because of diabetes. :(
I never liked Pepsi Free.

I have to recommend Diet Dr Pepper then! It DOES taste like the regular one, and it hasn't the sugar....

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
ATTN:

I think my husband talks too much. I thought it was the woman who was supposed to do all the talking, but someone forgot to tell him that. :D

You can now go read more important posts than this one.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Pibb Zero is by far my favorite diet drink, not as bitter as DDP.

This just in:

Comet has a long standing beef with the Coca-cola company and Mr. Pibb as he is called is a Coke product. Granted, I love Power-Ade which is a Coke product.... but due to what Coke did to Dr. Pepper, I can't stand Mr. Pibb.

News flash: Mister Pibb killed Doctor Pepper in the Mc Donalds with the candle stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.