• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojse

RF Addict
Monta, if you can find a cheap copy of "RoboCop: The Television Series", that goes down quite well for extended viewing times. It's only for those that like their SF with cheese, though.

Monta, if you can find a cheap copy of "RoboCop: The Television Series", that goes down quite well for extended viewing times. It's only for those that like their SF with cheese, though.

Yikes rojse even I can't tolerate that much frommage, the cat's not budging twilight Zone it is, I am already watching 'The Chaser' god be with the days when you could administer what amounts to a date rape drug to a girl and still be the good guy in a lighthearted comedic episode .

rojse

RF Addict
I am already watching 'The Chaser' god be with the days when you could administer what amounts to a date rape drug to a girl and still be the good guy in a lighthearted comedic episode .

What are you talking about here, Monta?

rojse

RF Addict
Yikes rojse even I can't tolerate that much frommage

What do you mean, you don't like cheese? You watch all of those terrible movies, don't you? Why not a terrible television series? Twenty-one episodes over sixteen hours, and I got it for twenty dollars.

What are you talking about here, Monta?

'The Chaser' is an episode of the Twilight Zone, boy wants girl, but girl doesn't want boy, boy stalks girl, girl gets annoyed, buy buys drug and goes to girls house to administer it , girl feels sorry for boy and tries to let him down gently , boy drugs girl...... I don't want to ruin the ending.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
'The Chaser' is an episode of the Twilight Zone, boy wants girl, but girl doesn't want boy, boy stalks girl, girl gets annoyed, buy buys drug and goes to girls house to administer it , girl feels sorry for boy and tries to let him down gently , boy drugs girl...... I don't want to ruin the ending.
Does it turn out it's a cookbook for man and then he breaks his glasses?

Does it turn out it's a cookbook for man and then he breaks his glasses?

Damn, now you've spoiled it for everyone, my best friend at school needed glasses to read and that episode of the zone with Donald Plesance completely traumatized her. :rolleyes:

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
I knew the founding fathers were all conservative Christians but I didn't realize He Himself wrote the document! (click on pic for more details- trust me, the slow load time is worth it)

I knew the founding fathers were all conservative Christians but I didn't realize He Himself wrote the document! (click on pic for more details- trust me, the slow load time is worth it)

Now I finally know tahw is meant by inspirational art :rolleyes:

This is my favourite bit

emmigrant.png

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
Here is my announcement:

I have looked past the skin

I have seen the truth

I am one with all

I am one with you...

Now the mice will see the kitties coming for them...
cub_cells_lesson03_activity1_figure3.jpg

My cat does nothing as common as hunt for her own food, you don't keep a staff of marginally trained servants and than clean your own litter tray :rolleyes:

I am secretly hoping my sisters cats will be in awe of her super power and will stop hassling her :yes:

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
My cat does nothing as common as hunt for her own food, you don't keep a staff of marginally trained servants and than clean your own litter tray :rolleyes:

I am secretly hoping my sisters cats will be in awe of her super power and will stop hassling her :yes:
Admit it- you have plebian cats that forage for their own sustenance.
I like the word "sustenance".

May I ask how much gamma radiation was involved in mutating your felines? Or was it radioactive catnip perhaps?

Admit it- you have plebian cats that forage for their own sustenance.
I like the word "sustenance".

Hah if she wants something she mews first, than screams until she gets it.

May I ask how much gamma radiation was involved in mutating your felines? Or was it radioactive catnip perhaps?

It is paint I got for the kids halloween masks , I checked to see if it was toxic first though and only put it where she can't lick, that is to say I didn't put it on her paws or her bits which is the only parts she ever licks.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Speaking of random... It being All Hallow's Eve month, as well as Monta's diabolical experiments on her glowcat, reminded me of this awesome lamp powered by human blood:
350bloodlamp.jpg

BLOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.