• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Political post thread

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
trump03.jpg

When you see it...

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Today, August 6, is National Fresh Breath Day.

Let's hear it for fresh breath!

HOW TO OBSERVE NATIONAL FRESH BREATH DAY

Remember to brush and floss regularly. Keep your mouth fresh by drinking plenty of water. Alcohol consumption dries out your mouth causing bad breath, so drink moderately. Carry sugar-free gum. When you take out a piece, offer one to your companions. Those with bad breath won't know you're giving them a hint; they'll think you're being polite and sharing! If you battle bad breath and suspect it's the result of a deeper issue, consult your physician.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Milwaukee is not in Minnesota.

"If you know Minnesota well, and I know it well — especially Milwaukee — it's changed," she said during her program on Wednesday. "It has never recovered from 2020 and it is not the same place. And Tim Walz was empathizing with all the DEI initiatives that were swirling about."

Milwaukee is the largest city in the U.S. state of Wisconsin.

Milwaukee may also refer to:

United States​

[edit]

Other uses​

[edit]

Poor Milwaukee. If Chicago, Detroit, and Cleveland were the Three Stooges, Milwaukee would be Shemp.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This one I don't understand at all.

She thinks that the Titanic sank because it had too many people, and that's what will happen to Britain if they have too many people on it.

I don't think Britain will be hitting any icebergs anytime soon. They don't even put ice in their drinks.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.

She thinks that the Titanic sank because it had too many people, and that's what will happen to Britain if they have too many people on it.

I don't think Britain will be hitting any icebergs anytime soon. They don't even put ice in their drinks.
That's the dang truth.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

She is right.
Britain is an island and has been welcoming too many people. It's an overpopulated island, especially England, and the foreigners are prolific, whereas native English people are not prolific.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
She is right.
Britain is an island and has been welcoming too many people. It's an overpopulated island, especially England, and the foreigners are prolific, whereas native English people are not prolific.

There are some islands which have much larger population densities, such as Java, Honshu, and Luzon.

The island is obviously not going to sink, although they seem to be undergoing numerous political, cultural, and demographic changes - which some people are protesting against. I've noticed similar protests in other European countries, and even within the United States.

In some ways, I see it as part of the natural winds of change which are bound to happen sooner or later anyhow. Improvements in communication and transportation technology made it possible.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Neither do we. I guess it's an European thing. We love alcohol. Ice makes it watery. ;)

There are some drinks I won't put ice in; it just depends. I never put ice in beer, which is what I drink if I'm going to be consuming any alcohol at all (which I do rarely). But if I'm opening a bottle of soda which hasn't been refrigerated, then I will pour it into a glass with ice. Just have to remember not to let it sit too long.

Most of the time, I drink coffee anyway, and it's always hot. I was never a fan of iced coffee.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

The island is obviously not going to sink, although they seem to be undergoing numerous political, cultural, and demographic changes - which some people are protesting against. I've noticed similar protests in other European countries, and even within the United States.

In some ways, I see it as part of the natural winds of change which are bound to happen sooner or later anyhow. Improvements in communication and transportation technology made it possible.
Roma was a paradise in the nineties-early 2000s...
Massive immigration has turned it into a city with so many problems.
It used to have 2 million inhabitants...and it was a city for tourism and culture.

Just think that a very prestigious actor who made Rome great in his movies...left the city because he doesn't recognize her any more.
There are some drinks I won't put ice in; it just depends. I never put ice in beer, which is what I drink if I'm going to be consuming any alcohol at all (which I do rarely). But if I'm opening a bottle of soda which hasn't been refrigerated, then I will pour it into a glass with ice. Just have to remember not to let it sit too long.

Most of the time, I drink coffee anyway, and it's always hot. I was never a fan of iced coffee.
As for soda...just put the coca cola in the freezer...I mean...what do you need the extra ice for? ;)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Roma was a paradise in the nineties-early 2000s...
Massive immigration has turned it into a city with so many problems.
It used to have 2 million inhabitants...and it was a city for tourism and culture.

Just think that a very prestigious actor who made Rome great in his movies...left the city because he doesn't recognize her any more.

As for soda...just put the coca cola in the freezer...I mean...what do you need the extra ice for? ;)

Didn't Romans have similar complaints thousands of years ago when their Empire reigned supreme?