• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Political post thread

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
broccoli_poster.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Wu Wei

You stepped into that one up to your neck by posting a HarrisWalz sign

Any-Functioning-Adult-for-Kamala-President-Yard-Sign2.jpg

https://officialharriswalz.com/products/any-functioning-adult-for-kamala-president-yard-sign
Oh and by the way, speaking of stepping in it....up to your neck.... I think you did... over your head.... my security tagged the link you supplied as a dangerous scam page..... therefore I doubt it is really theirs, its a fraud, and thanks for try to infect my PC with whatever is on that page...... but my security system tagged it. Thanks for coming

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Oh and by the way, speaking of stepping in it....up to your neck.... I think you did... over your head.... my security tagged the link you supplied as a dangerous scam page..... therefore I doubt it is really theirs, its a fraud, and thanks for try to infect my PC with whatever is on that page...... but my security system tagged it. Thanks for coming
Your security might or might not be right. officialharriswalz.com Reviews | scam or legit check is cautious about the site but is officialharriswalz.com legitimate or a scam? does not like it.

The sign is legit from another site.

Wu Wei

Your security might or might not be right. officialharriswalz.com Reviews | scam or legit check is cautious about the site but is officialharriswalz.com legitimate or a scam? does not like it.

The sign is legit from another site.
I disagree, Legit sites, can also be infected...seen a lot of them actually, and it is highly unlikely, at this point, I will be clicking any of the links you posted, based on the last one

but the point still stands,. I do not think it applies to them at all. Like I said, of the candidates running, one is an empty lying suit, the other is just plain nuts..... you decide which is which

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
KYIV—On June 1 this year, President Joe Biden signed an executive order establishing the Presidential International Peacekeeping Squad or PIPS. According to the executive order, the squad, which includes the POTUS as Captain, should ideally consist of 12 individuals, receive biannual professional training from an officer in the Army, and be funded by Congress. Its purpose is to protect schools, hospitals, and emergency shelters in other countries. One unique feature of the executive order is that the POTUS may draft into PIPS any American citizen of his or her choosing.

As of August 14, four countries have signed conventions with the US government that allow their governments to request the presence of PIPS in times of danger. The four countries are Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Portugal, and Ukraine. Taiwan is currently considering signing such a convention with the US government, and China has expressed strong verbal opposition to the idea of Taiwan signing one.

On September 12, President Biden and 11 other members of PIPS arrived in Odesa, Ukraine to protect a girls' boarding school. One of the members of PIPS at this time, notably, is former president Donald Trump. Although he is a convicted felon as of May, the aforementioned executive order allows the POTUS to draft convicted felons.

biden01.jpg

In the photo above, we see President Biden, also known as Captain Biden, standing outside the girls' boarding school in Odesa. He and the other members of the squad are keeping an eye on the surroundings, watching for Russian troops and other threats to the safety of the students. Hearty meals, bottled water, and tea are given to the squad by the kitchen workers. The meals are nutritious and quite satisfying.

trump01.jpg

Draftee Donald Trump is seen in the photo above, patrolling the outside of the girls' boarding school. So far, the former president has not demonstrated any disagreeable behavior while following orders.

While he was sitting in the dining hall on Friday evening, Trump said to a journalist that he is considering starting his own international peacekeeping squad albeit one that is privately owned and could be hired by other governments. It would be established sometime after he is discharged from PIPS in March 2025. However, he could be drafted back into PIPS by prospective Captain Harris if presidential candidate Kamala Harris wins the presidency.

Americans at home and abroad have commented that the very existence of PIPS is 'surreal' and 'unnecessary.'

More is to come regarding PIPS patrolling the girls' boarding school in Odesa.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
KYIV—On June 1 this year, President Joe Biden signed an executive order establishing the Presidential International Peacekeeping Squad or PIPS. According to the executive order, the squad, which includes the POTUS as Captain, should ideally consist of 12 individuals, receive biannual professional training from an officer in the Army, and be funded by Congress. Its purpose is to protect schools, hospitals, and emergency shelters in other countries. One unique feature of the executive order is that the POTUS may draft into PIPS any American citizen of his or her choosing.

As of August 14, four countries have signed conventions with the US government that allow their governments to request the presence of PIPS in times of danger. The four countries are Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Portugal, and Ukraine. Taiwan is currently considering signing such a convention with the US government, and China has expressed strong verbal opposition to the idea of Taiwan signing one.

On September 12, President Biden and 11 other members of PIPS arrived in Odesa, Ukraine to protect a girls' boarding school. One of the members of PIPS at this time, notably, is former president Donald Trump. Although he is a convicted felon as of May, the aforementioned executive order allows the POTUS to draft convicted felons.

View attachment 97129

In the photo above, we see President Biden, also known as Captain Biden, standing outside the girls' boarding school in Odesa. He and the other members of the squad are keeping an eye on the surroundings, watching for Russian troops and other threats to the safety of the students. Hearty meals, bottled water, and tea are given to the squad by the kitchen workers. The meals are nutritious and quite satisfying.

View attachment 97130

Draftee Donald Trump is seen in the photo above, patrolling the outside of the girls' boarding school. So far, the former president has not demonstrated any disagreeable behavior while following orders.

While he was sitting in the dining hall on Friday evening, Trump said to a journalist that he is considering starting his own international peacekeeping squad albeit one that is privately owned and could be hired by other governments. It would be established sometime after he is discharged from PIPS in March 2025. However, he could be drafted back into PIPS by prospective Captain Harris if presidential candidate Kamala Harris wins the presidency.

Americans at home and abroad have commented that the very existence of PIPS is 'surreal' and 'unnecessary.'

More is to come regarding PIPS patrolling the girls' boarding school in Odesa.
I thought that was a Burger King logo on Trump's helmet! Lmao

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
KYIV—On February 14 this year, President Joe Biden signed into law a bipartisan bill establishing the United States Post Office Division for International Peacekeeping or USPS-DIP. According to the new law, USPS-DIP is a voluntary armed company of troops who can be called to serve as peacekeepers abroad. Any USPS worker in at least relative good health can register to become a troop. The pay is 1.2 times that of a normal mail carrier.

Training for registrants is to occur for four weeks in April or October every year at a training camp in Jackson, Wyoming. Those who complete the training can be called for service abroad. They are counted as troops in USPS-DIP for a term of four years. After completing a term, a postal worker is permitted to register one more time for USPS-DIP. There are several benefits for postal workers who have completed at least one term.

As of September 1, there are 864 postal workers registered for USPS-DIP. Currently, 117 of the registrants are individuals who had completed their training in April and are presently stationed in Odesa, Ukraine. They are there for peacekeeping purposes during the present conflict between Russia and Ukraine.

uspsdivision01.jpg

In the photo above, USPS-DIP troops are seen marching down a country road on the outskirts of Odesa.

uspsdivision03.jpg

Immediately after some troops heard what sounded like a gunshot near a toy store in downtown Odesa, they positioned themselves on the sidewalk for combat. Half a minute later, they learned that the 'gunshot' was actually an old car backfiring. The driver meekly apologized and drove away.

uspsdivision02.jpg

As they guard a hospital, the troops in the photo above are chided by their platoon sergeant for trying to practice Ukrainian with passers-by. The work that they are doing is serious and calls for full attention.

uspsworker06.jpg

Some USPS-DIP troops are working together with UN Peacekeeping troops in Odesa. Several of them are literally finding Love. In the above photo, USPS-DIP troop Karen Torres poses together with her new girlfriend, Katherine Love, who comes from New Zealand. In the photo, Katherine holds her first war trophy: the barrel and more blown off of a Russian soldier's rifle. Katherine is a tank driver. She and Karen have been advised not to use the inside of the tank for romantic acts after they were caught doing something too hot to be described in an RF public thread.

uspsdivision04.jpg

In this final photo, two USPS-DIP troops from different platoons conversate together at a park in the presence of a Ukrainian militia consisting of both ethnic Ukrainians and Tatars. The Ukrainian Tatar militia member tries to understand the conversation, but his English is limited.

Many Americans at home and in Eastern European countries have commented that USPS-DIP is a great idea. They say that it would attract more individuals to become postal workers and that many postal workers are naturally suitable for armed service. Other Americans however say that the new Division for International Peacekeeping is evidence that the US is transitioning into a fascist nation.