• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the right religion

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I think it's a bit hypocritical to be a Zionist and hate Muslims. In my opinion, the Zionists' obsession with dominating Israel is just as hateful and violent as Islamist jihad, and the Nazi occupation, for that matter...

You do not know Zionism well then.
Islam perpetuates that the world must be conquered under the banner of Islam while Zionism espouses that Israel must be conquered by its rightful inhabitants.

The difference between the 2 is extremely different. One demands for a pure country that is undivided while the other ask for genocide by all means and the dominion of the world.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
My agreement with the that guys message concerned his resistance to Islam not his agreement with Zionism. Can you define Zionism exactly?

Well do remember that Zionism has its levels of extremism like anything else. Being a militant nationalist and sympathizer for the cause is one thing but being a second embodiment of Hitler is an entirely different issue.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
My agreement with the that guys message concerned his resistance to Islam not his agreement with Zionism. Can you define Zionism exactly?
Zionism
— n
1. a political movement for the establishment and support of a national homeland for Jews in Palestine, now concerned chiefly with the development of the modern state of Israel
2. a policy or movement for Jews to return to Palestine from the Diaspora

Pretty much the belief that Palestine is theirs by right; think "Manifest Destiny"

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
You do not know Zionism well then.
Islam perpetuates that the world must be conquered under the banner of Islam while Zionism espouses that Israel must be conquered by its rightful inhabitants.

The difference between the 2 is extremely different. One demands for a pure country that is undivided while the other ask for genocide by all means and the dominion of the world.

Zionism calls for the domination of Israel, even if it means the death of all the Palestinians. I see them as the same thing, except that Zionism is on a smaller scale.

Awoon

I will be happy to once you meet you obligations. By the way you have no capacity to demand I post what you wish.

The obligations for your non true religion of Christian/Baptist has been met.

Everyone can read it in your post# 3113.

1robin

Christian/Baptist
Zionism
— n
1. a political movement for the establishment and support of a national homeland for Jews in Palestine, now concerned chiefly with the development of the modern state of Israel
2. a policy or movement for Jews to return to Palestine from the Diaspora

Pretty much the belief that Palestine is theirs by right; think "Manifest Destiny"
Given this definition (not your reworded one) then I agree with support for Zionism. If you wish to discuss who has the right to that land and the history involved I would love to.

1robin

Christian/Baptist
Well do remember that Zionism has its levels of extremism like anything else. Being a militant nationalist and sympathizer for the cause is one thing but being a second embodiment of Hitler is an entirely different issue.

I am very familiar with Zionism though I never knew specifically what the word meant. As ISLAM defined it I am in agreement with it. I thought it had secular implications that it does not and so was wanting the definition first. I am now all about some Zionism.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Zionism calls for the domination of Israel, even if it means the death of all the Palestinians. I see them as the same thing, except that Zionism is on a smaller scale.

But Zionism only implies the removal of Filistinians from Israel or the deconstruction of area of Filistine. Why pretend a Jordanian people belong in an Area not their own? Either accept Israel or get out. it is only fair

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I am very familiar with Zionism though I never knew specifically what the word meant. As ISLAM defined it I am in agreement with it. I thought it had secular implications that it does not and so was wanting the definition first. I am now all about some Zionism.

As I said before. Zionism can range fro logical and harsh politics based on reality or it can result in outright lunacy.
Did you know there are Muslim Zionists? I was one of them I may add :D. People like Abdul Palazzi promote it as well

InChrist

Free4ever
Religion is the attempt of humans to reach up to God. Jesus is God reaching down to bring humanity to God.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Religion is the attempt of humans to reach up to God. Jesus is God reaching down to bring humanity to God.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Not every religion pays tribute to your God. I believe you're defining Christianity...

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة

But you have yet to realize the might of our Lord Zeus.

The Iliad
"What if the Olympian, the lord of the lightning, will
to dash us from our seats! for he is strongest far. Nay, approach thou him with gentle words, then will the Olympian
forthwith be gracious unto us.”"

For Zeus is the only true man god which your religion has copied and turned into Jehovah

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
But you have yet to realize the might of our Lord Zeus.

The Iliad
"What if the Olympian, the lord of the lightning, will
to dash us from our seats! for he is strongest far. Nay, approach thou him with gentle words, then will the Olympian
forthwith be gracious unto us.”"

For Zeus is the only true man god

I love the Iliad, but if I had to choose a Greek god I would pray to Dionysus