• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the right religion

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Religion is the attempt of humans to reach up to God. Jesus is God reaching down to bring humanity to God.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

To further propogate my belief in your abomination of my god I shall provide evidence

God+the+father.jpg
zeus_holding_nike.jpg

1robin

Christian/Baptist
Because I have to teach you guys the truth before my grand exit... duh...:rolleyes:
This truth telling will begin at what point exactly? I will tune in then. Even in my former most atheistic of days I would not have risked making such claims. It is kind of like that civil war general that said "They could not hit an elephant at that dist............."

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
This truth telling will begin at what point exactly? I will tune in then. Even in my former most atheistic of days I would not have risked making such claims. It is kind of like that civil war general that said "They could not hit an elephant at that dist............."

If God/Jesus wants to strike me down on the spot for my blasphemy, I challenge them to, as a matter of fact I DARE them to. Until then, I will take the fact that I say these things and survive as support for my disbelief.

InChrist

Free4ever
But you have yet to realize the might of our Lord Zeus.

The Iliad
"What if the Olympian, the lord of the lightning, will
to dash us from our seats! for he is strongest far. Nay, approach thou him with gentle words, then will the Olympian
forthwith be gracious unto us.”"

For Zeus is the only true man god which your religion has copied and turned into Jehovah

According to God's Word there is only One God and no other.

“Look to Me, and be saved, All you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. Isaiah 45:22

InChrist

Free4ever
What about non-theistic religions like Taoism or Buddhism?

[FONT=&quot]Taoism and Buddhism do not have the concept of a personal God, but rather an impersonal force. Nevertheless, both these promote the idea that one must through some sort of self-effort attain enlightenment, or reach nirvana or the Absolute.[/FONT]

RJ50

The 'personal' deity of the Christians is not a pleasant one, thoroughly nasty if the Bible has assessed its personality correctly.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
[FONT=&quot]Taoism and Buddhism do not have the concept of a personal God, but rather an impersonal force. Nevertheless, both these promote the idea that one must through some sort of self-effort attain enlightenment, or reach nirvana or the Absolute.[/FONT]

So not every religion strives for god...

garrydons

Shalom! Perhaps it will depend on one's conviction. Being a believer of the Bible, I will just share the words of Yeshua (Jesus is the Christian world) which says: "By their fruits you shall know them"