• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Ritual Thread

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
If I may chime in here late. You don't need to do as much Magic as time goes by; you Are Magic as you change and transform yourself. However, since humans are prone to pat themselves on the back, rather than get off their butts, most people will imagine that the alchemical change from mortal to divinity (led into gold) will have happened long before it actually does. That is why most occultists fail.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Twig pentagram

High Priest
I invoke goddesses during sex. This is the pinnacle of my sex magick. I also say this prayer / cast
this spell when I Am in the shower;
- Hotep Divinity, may all things lead to my success &
the failure of my adversary & enemy. Blessed be
those that bless me & cursed be those that curse me.
In the name of reality I will it to be. All is Well.​

I also get powerful symbolic tattoos on my body for too many purposes to list. This
is the height of my sigil magick. And it's a ritual I haven't practiced in over a year
and I Am truly feigning to do it again.​

Last edited:

Tiamat

My daily ritual routine is pretty basic: Q cross, LRP and the middle pillar (beloved classics).
Sigil magick & sex magick is also something I do on a relatively regular basis, depending on my needs.
Recently I got pretty interested in the runes and the 50 names of Marduk. I'll see how that works out

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
I've just moved and I can't wait to get to set up a proper ritual area here and dedicate some of the space for magical use. Feels good to be able to do that again.