• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The South has risen again: America’s White Christian Nationalist Party

F1fan

Veteran Member
Bull. The only thing more racist than a Democrat is two Democrats
Only back when democrats were the conservatives. Not any more. Look at the diversity among democrats, and then the whiteness of republicans. Ever notice how much attention the few black republicans get? They are anomalies.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Only back when democrats were the conservatives. Not any more. Look at the diversity among democrats, and then the whiteness of republicans. Ever notice how much attention the few black republicans get? They are anomalies.
Anomalies. Nice choice of words.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Of course a fair share of the Dixiecrats stayed with the Democratic party as we know today. Lest one forgets proper history.

The movement from them to the Pubs was and is a gradual process that accelerated in the late 1960's through the 1970's. In some rural areas, some of them tend to still call themselves as such.

Ignatius A

Bryd and wallace life long racists and Dems. Biden is a filthy racist. It amazing how proud some people are of being so ignorant

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Donald Trump’s base is Aryan.
Actually, no. That's just there being incredibly dumb and so stupid they never bothered to open a history book to learn Aryans were not white caucasians.
Aryan is actually Indo-Iranian and spike Indo-Aryan languages.
These morons today calling themselves Aryan are just being dumb, like when they refer to the battle flag as the Stars n Bars. No, that's just more stupidity on the part of those who have embraced being stupid with gusto and bravado.
To this day, they still have sundown towns in the south.

Not just the South. Indiana still has them, and lots of other places black people tend to avoid.

Shadow Wolf

Bryd and wallace life long racists and Dems. Biden is a filthy racist. It amazing how proud some people are of being so ignorant
They only ones being ignorant are those who refuse to accept the fact Reps amd Dems switched places. This is why the black vote heavily went from Rep to Dem.

Ignatius A

They only ones being ignorant are those who refuse to accept the fact Reps amd Dems switched places. This is why the black vote heavily went from Rep to Dem.
Is that the one you tell yourself? They switched places. LMBO I bet some people.stillesve cookies for Santa on Christmas eve

Pogo

Biden is still a filthy racist and Dems are apologists for his filthy racism. The lady thing anyone needs is a lecture from Dems on racism or morals in general
Where else do you perform your comedy act? Is the lady thing that thing tRump said he could grab? Is that what you mean by morals?

Shadow Wolf

Is that the one you tell yourself? They switched places. LMBO I bet some people.stillesve cookies for Santa on Christmas eve
I don't live in thr Internet and I never had Matrix ports installed so I don't know what LMBO is.
And if you want to ignore history and voting trends thats on you, but do know you come off as an *** and a jerk with tjr Santa line. You can't use real history to defend your claim so you have to go with the absurd as a point.

Shadow Wolf

Amd unlike Drumpf he's not the one who told a room full of black people that a biracial woman who has always been black and identified as black isn't really black and she's just doing it for political gain. A white guy telling a women who isn't white who and what she is?
It's no different than the racist peope with their racist argument Obama isn't black and by sayig he's black he's disrespecting his white mom. (makes me glad again, years later, I got away from that ****).