• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Thank You Thread

Yerda

Veteran Member
Thank you to the people who were supportive towards me when I had a bit of a difficult time in my life not so long ago. I imagine they know who they are.

Thank you to the people who write the posts I enjoy a great deal. There are a few members who make this forum very enjoyable. You probably know who you are. ;)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'd like to thank the poor misguided conservatives on this Forum for providing me with a reality check to my liberalism by raising the tought questions.

Yerda

Veteran Member
I'd like to thank everyone who has ever disagreed with me. It helps reaffirm the fact that I'm right and you're wrong!! :p

Ciscokid

Sunstone said:
I'd like to thank the poor misguided conservatives on this Forum for providing me with a reality check to my liberalism by raising the tought questions.

tought? Drop the T you rotten liberal. :D

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Jaiket said:
I'd like to thank everyone who has ever disagreed with me. It helps reaffirm the fact that I'm right and you're wrong!! :p
No, thank you, for reaffirming with this post that you are, in fact, quite deluded.:p

And while I'm here, a very big thank you to the people who put up with my *****iness when I'm being a miserable cow and jolly me back into a good mood...that's patience beyond the call of duty, that is.;)

Bishka

Veteran Member
Amy (Maize) - Thank youf or being such a good friend, even when we both disagree with each other, we can still be friends.

Alyssa (Standing_Alone). Thank you for the giggles, the laugh, the support, for being an awesome woman.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Quoth_The _Raven said:
No, thank you, for reaffirming with this post that you are, in fact, quite deluded.:p

And while I'm here, a very big thank you to the people who put up with my *****iness when I'm being a miserable cow and jolly me back into a good mood...that's patience beyond the call of duty, that is.;)

Your ocassional *****iness has resulted in some of the wittiest posts on the Forum. Thank you for that!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
CaptainXeroid said:
I'd like to thank everyone who's shared a testimony of faith, regardless of what religion it may represent.:162:

I'd like to thank you for being one of my favorite posters!

Bishka

Veteran Member
Thank you to Phil (Sunstone) for always being there for anyone, and for me whenever you need them.

Especially when I was down. :) Thank you so much Phil, that small conversation we had together meant a lot to me.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Okay...

Gotta get my three in for the day...

zombieharlot - I'd like to thank harlot for his incredible taste in music and his incredibly kind and lighthearted posts. He rocks! Thanks for being you.

Feathers - I'd like to thank Feathers for her beautiful and never ceasing LIGHT. Feathers is just one of those beautiful people that you're truly fortunate to know. Thanks for being you.

Sunstone - I'd like to thank Phil for his kind and tolerant nature and for sharing his accounts of Ms. Acme which have brought about major giggle fits during times that I've totally needed a major giggle fit. Thanks for being you.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
:eek:

Dawny, your sweet words are now ingrained in my heart. I'll treasure them, especially as I think it's one of the greatest gifts I've been given to be able to get to know you and the other wonderful members here. As the old saying goes, if you see light when you look at me, it's only because I'm a mirror. The light comes from you- and that's especially true for yourself, lovely Dawn. :hug:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has the courage to strongly speak their opinions. (Especially those who can do so without insulting others.) It's something that I admire, and strive for myself.

Circle_One

I definitely want to thank Phil. Just for being himself. Never have I met such an amazing, caring, intelligent, kindhearted and all around kickass person like him. All my love, Phil. You rock!

ayani

i'd like to thank Becky, for being a lovely lady, and for shattering alot of the mis-conceptions i've held about LatterDay Saints, and for her lovely sense of humor. "i'm in your.." hehe.

a big thank you to Phil (Sunstone) for his kindness, his compassion, and the guts it takes to challange others in the name of truth-finding.

Faint, for making me laugh like a bag lady and squirt coke blak out of my nose.

James (The Persian) for his intelligent, inspired defences of Orthodox Christianity, and for his grace of speaking.

The Truth for being patient with my many querries, and for his in-depth replies.

Snowbear for having my back in the middle of tense debates- thank you, B. :D

ayani

Jewscout for the strength of conviction and learning he brings to debates.

Feathers for being a raging rock-goddess.

Godlike for being himself- i find that inspiring, dude.

Terry for his intelligence, wise posts, and devotion to what he believes.

Shaktinah for inspiring me to get off my butt and think critically. :D