• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Thank You Thread

ayani

Maize for being our UU mamma.

Sojourner for the intelligence and down-to-earth faithfulness he emparts in debate.

Djamila for being super-cute and Bosnian.

Laila for her intellegence, good reason, and faith. :D

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
ThankyouRoseAnimated.gif
Everyone for being yourselves.

Bishka

Veteran Member
I still have a bunch of people to thank, and if I forget you, it's not on purpose.

So this one will go out to all that I forget.

There are some of you I don't know very well, but are so kind to me. You are wonderful friends and I appreciate all you do.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Laurie (lunamoth) - Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. I could never say anything bad about you. You are absolutley amazing!!

You are kind and friendly and very open. :D

Bishka

Veteran Member
Jay -

I'd like to thank Jay for many things. One, keeping me and many other people on our toes and from keeping us from becoming slothful in our own research and knowledge. Thank you for being someone I can respect and look up to and thank you for just being around.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I'm afraid if I started thanking people in particular I'd forget someone and then I'd feel bad.

So, I'd simply like to thank all the regulars who make RF such an addicting, fun, and insightful place to be.

In 10 months I've learned a lot, had some great times and made several true and hopefully lasting friendships. If they can put up with my chimpy ways that is.

Thank you very much everyone for making me want to come back for more of you. :)

Hacker

Buttercup said:
I'm afraid if I started thanking people in particular I'd forget someone and then I'd feel bad.

So, I'd simply like to thank all the regulars who make RF such an addicting, fun, and insightful place to be.

In 10 months I've learned a lot, had some great times and made several true and hopefully lasting friendships. If they can put up with my chimpy ways that is.

Thank you very much everyone for making me want to come back for more of you. :)
That was exactly what I was thinking, I would feel bad for forgetting somebody, VERY well put. I would have to thank EVERYBODY!:)

lunamoth

Will to love
Buttercup said:

Ditto! Well said buttercup.