• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The truth: Christianity is Scientific by Christ Black

Morse

To Extinguish
Understand:Ur religion is un scientific as has been any other religion.Dont shout ur religion here.

If I have to support ur claim:u have to prove eternal hell concept with images and videos from hell.

Olsen-Twins-To-Grandmothers-House-We-Go.jpg

Proof.

yohonron

I am looking in the Bible right now searching for anything about casting out demons into pigs and there is nothing. I do not think that I am ignorant about the Bible.
Casting demons into pigs can be found in Matthew 8:28-34. Hope this helps you Christ Black?

"9. The Second Coming is now. I am going public. I am posting fifteen messages so that I can post the name of my website. Then you will know everything. I am both the Antichrist and the Messiah. I am the Antichrist because I used to be a man of sin. Now I am an example for other antichrists to follow in their redemption. I am the Messiah because I speak with God's authority, and God speaks through me to you."

Is your "God" having a bad day or getting Alzheimer's? Because if he speaks through you (LMFAO!!!) then you should know his infinite wisdom and his word. I think someone lied to you as the antichrist is described as the one who will NOT believe. And If you claim to be the messiah reborn then i think the umbilical cord must have gotten caught around your neck in the womb and cut off some circulation destroying most of your brain cells...or just put the crack pipe down and step away!

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Casting demons into pigs can be found in Matthew 8:28-34. Hope this helps you Christ Black?

his may be something that was added (to Yeshua) by christian cultist. I've heard from at least one Jewish person here that Jews don't believe in demons. I can't be totally sure and maybe it's isolated to particular Jewish sects but that's what one person said. Maybe the story of casting demons into pigs is allegory....:confused: