• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The USA congress "AIPAC" applaud war criminal !

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hello all.
I think it's shamefull day,and paradox in USA history to recieve a war criminal and applaud him for killing 40 thousands civilians.

I know zionis had full control on USA policy and media, at least there are a hope in darkness of evil. people are awakening.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240726_174511_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240726_174511_YouTube.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 19

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Hello all.
I think it's shamefull day,and paradox in USA history to recieve a war criminal and applaud him for killing 40 thousands civilians.

I know zionis had full control on USA policy and media, at least there are a hope in darkness of evil. people are awakening.
Um. Israel is an ally of the US. Its leaders are not enemies of this country.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Um. Israel is an ally of the US. Its leaders are not enemies of this country.
True,soon or later americans citizens are awaking ,their taxes using to support most racist regime in world right now.
Americans citizens are losing their taxes,and Paletistians are losing their souls because of support this criminal .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
USA tends to not value Muslim (most Palestinians) lives.
Unfortunately it's sad true, that's sign that Israel had big influence on USA, so could change their human rights precepts.

That's oppose what Islam teaching, all humans value are equal , for me if a criminal muslims(what west like call terrorists) attack non-muslims innocents, in my religion it's obligation to kill that criminal even if a muslim, to save non-muslims.
I believe most of muslims will do same.
And Jews tend to be exalted & excused.
So death & destruction enjoy US government largess & praise.
I believe even USA president can't imply orders on Israel, the real boss are Israel leaders.
Even Trump said America first, but in hidden Israel first,and America too.

Audie

Veteran Member
Hello all.

Judge jury and lynch eh?

Evil zionists.

Has hidsoric appeal, no?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Unfortunately it's sad true, that's sign that Israel had big influence on USA, so could change their human rights precepts.

That's oppose what Islam teaching, all humans value are equal , for me if a criminal muslims(what west like call terrorists) attack non-muslims innocents, in my religion it's obligation to kill that criminal even if a muslim, to save non-muslims.
I believe most of muslims will do same.

I believe even USA president can't imply orders on Israel, the real boss are Israel leaders.
Even Trump said America first, but in hidden Israel first,and America too.
Israel isn't really USA' boss. The mostly Christian
government here simply wants Zionism...at any
cost in non-Jewish lives.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I'm pretty sure with a fair degree of accuracy that @Godobeyer would absolutely love Brother Nathaniel!

I do think regardless religions following,even some Jews are against this genocide.
Atheists probably become more fair in this case.
Because they don't have any religious motivation to kill others by name of God.
It's just their human sense win.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Hello all.

Do you have any source of the fact that he is an actual war criminal?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Israel isn't really USA' boss. The mostly Christian
government here simply wants Zionism...at any
cost in non-Jewish lives.
Actually not sure who boss the other, but who benefits more is boss.
Israel had AIPAC, no American can be president of USA, only if loyal to them.

They probably killed John Kennedy because he wants peace.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
No, a link to an actual court sentence from an actual court.
I am confused, some links said it's done,called war criminal,some said not yet, some it's soon call for arrest.
After killed 40 thousands civilians.

What ever hypocrisy of West double standard,if someone allied to West he is not war criminal, even some arab dictators regime protected. Not same
If you not allie to West will pay, the justice would activated.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I am confused, some links said it's done,called war criminal,some said not yet, some it's soon call for arrest.
After killed 40 thousands civilians.

What ever hypocrisy of West double standard,if someone allied to West he is not war criminal, even some arab dictators regime protected. Not same
If you not allie to West will pay, the justice would activated.

Then learn how it works and you can figure out what is going on.
You made the claim, so you figure it out.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Then learn how it works and you can figure out what is going on.
You made the claim, so you figure it out.
What claim?
Actually, I am not sure if International court declare it criminal war. Or not. Whatever USA don't accept decision of international court.
I consider him criminal war. Due to many crimes done.
I can't share what in Telegram here. There are families gone, by israeli bombs

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
What claim?
Actually, I am not sure if International court declare it criminal war. Or not. Whatever USA don't accept decision of international court.
I consider him criminal war. Due to many crimes done.
I can't share what in Telegram here. There are families gone, by israeli bombs

Yeah, I don't consider him a war criminal. Now I don't like what what happens in Gaza and before. And that includes actions from both sides. And I know I don't agree with you, so with that, I will leave for now this debate with you.