• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The USA congress "AIPAC" applaud war criminal !

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I knew that the Zionist influence is high in congress before this speech but man it was just crazy thing to watch . I mean it was like Bibi was the promised messiah. And the lies what came out his mouth was again astonishing, zero civilian died. Seeing the congress acting like cheerleaders you would think nothing happened after 7 October.

Didn’t America learned from the past to not listen to this disgrace of a person?

The one thing history teaches us is that
people don't learn from history.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Do you condemn Israel for killing civilians ?

In some cases, yes. With others, this is the unfortunate consequences of war. With modern warfare, unfortunately many more civilians are killed than military personnel. And Hamas has done the same since their rockets are aimed at civilian targets in Israel, including several launched just a couple of days ago. So, where's your criticism of them?

I blame the oppressor the racist regime, Hamas is just result of the oppression by making Gaza open air prison.
Now it's open air grave

Gaza is a small area with the highest birthrate in the world. It was not in any way a "prison" as many Palestinians living there used to work in Israel. However, they kept sabotaging places in Israel, such as a kibbutz I was on in 1998, which is why Israel hired Thais to take their place. The Palestinian's two Intifadas created bad relations, which forced Israel to up security and restrictions.

The fact that you are so willing to blame Israel for all of this and not cite Palestinians is very telling of your bias.

metis

I knew that the Zionist influence is high in congress before this speech but man it was just crazy thing to watch . I mean it was like Bibi was the promised messiah. And the lies what came out his mouth was again astonishing, zero civilian died. Seeing the congress acting like cheerleaders you would think nothing happened after 7 October.

Didn’t America learned from the past to not listen to this disgrace of a person?

Bibi is not at all popular in Israel and I can't stand the guy and his Likud coalition. But where's your criticism of Hamas and the power behind them, Iran?

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

Bibi is not at all popular in Israel and I can't stand the guy and his Likud coalition. But where's your criticism of Hamas and the power behind them, Iran?
Last I checked the thread is about a war criminal coming before the congress. Do you think he is a war criminal and a lair?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
In some cases, yes. With others, this is the unfortunate consequences of war. With modern warfare, unfortunately many more civilians are killed than military personnel. And Hamas has done the same since their rockets are aimed at civilian targets in Israel, including several launched just a couple of days ago. So, where's your criticism of them?
In commun sense we criticism who used the oppressions "tyrant" not the victim/resistance.
if you don't like rockets , let's exchange Israel take rockets and Hamas use bombing , see what you will consider 40 thousands jews killed during months,you criticism my humanity sense ?

Gaza is a small area with the highest birthrate in the world. It was not in any way a "prison" as many Palestinians living there used to work in Israel. However, they kept sabotaging places in Israel, such as a kibbutz I was on in 1998, which is why Israel hired Thais to take their place. The Palestinian's two Intifadas created bad relations, which forced Israel to up security and restrictions.

The fact that you are so willing to blame Israel for all of this and not cite Palestinians is very telling of your bias.
Gaza is small area and among most densely cities in world , had no airport or port.
Intifadas was resistance of evil regime of Israel.which abuse the arabs especially in Jerusalem.and West Bank.
Why should blame Palestinians for resistance most criminal racist regime in world ?
So should blame resistance of nazi during WW2 ?

I believe after the end of this war , the world will shock by how much evil Israel regime is. only blind mind and bias who deny that fact.

metis

In commun sense we criticism who used the oppressions "tyrant" not the victim/resistance.
if you don't like rockets , let's exchange Israel take rockets and Hamas use bombing , see what you will consider 40 thousands jews killed during months,you criticism my humanity sense ?

Gaza is small area and among most densely cities in world , had no airport or port.
Intifadas was resistance of evil regime of Israel.which abuse the arabs especially in Jerusalem.and West Bank.
Why should blame Palestinians for resistance most criminal racist regime in world ?
So should blame resistance of nazi during WW2 ?

I believe after the end of this war , the world will shock by how much evil Israel regime is. only blind mind and bias who deny that fact.

Such utter nonsense, as you will not blame Hamas, Iran, or the militant Palestinians who conducted two Infitahs, what happened on 10-7, or the missiles that targeted civilians in Israel. Is it no wonder why Israel has had to fight its way through such depravity that you continually defend.

BTW, I spent some time on a joint Palestinian/Jewish kibbutz back in 1991, so fortunately there are Palestinians who are not like you.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In some cases, yes. With others, this is the unfortunate consequences of war.
In short, it sounds like....
Palestinians civilians die.
It's OK.
No mention of who's doing it.
Or that it's at the level of war crimes.
With modern warfare, unfortunately many more civilians are killed than military personnel. And Hamas has done the same since their rockets are aimed at civilian targets in Israel, including several launched just a couple of days ago. So, where's your criticism of them?
There is a change with killing Israeli civilians
in occupied territories. They could reasonably
called combatants, especially because Civilians
are attacking Palestinian farmers in order to
drive them from & take their land.
Would you reason that this is acceptable too?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Such utter nonsense, as you will not blame Hamas, Iran, or the militant Palestinians who conducted two Infitahs, what happened on 10-7, or the missiles that targeted civilians in Israel. Is it no wonder why Israel has had to fight its way through such depravity that you continually defend.
There are no sane human being blame the victime for resistance.
even if there is some mistakes.

BTW, I spent some time on a joint Palestinian/Jewish kibbutz back in 1991, so fortunately there are Palestinians who are not like you.
20 percent of Israel are arabs inside Israel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Back to 7oct, besides Israel seizing Gaza for 14 years. make it open air prison.
is not ok that Palestinians try free thousands hostages palestinians in prisons of Israel.

Bassem Youcef talking about this point.

metis

Sure to some extent you did. But we are talking about war crimes he is committing in Gaza? Or are you talking about the charges against him of fraud and bribes?
"Alleged" war crimes.

IYO, what Hamas did on 10-7 qualify as a war crime? How about the Intifadas? How about launching rockets into civilian areas that have no military presence?

Shaul

Premium Member
The number of death in the current war in the Gaza is probably not 40,000. That number comes from Hamas, who lie about such things. These deaths were not caused by Netanyahu. They were caused by both sides of the war, a war that was instigated by Hamas. Hamas bears the moral responsibility for these deaths far more than Netanyahu or Israelis.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

"Alleged" war crimes.

IYO, what Hamas did on 10-7 qualify as a war crime? How about the Intifadas? How about launching rockets into civilian areas that have no military presence?
That’s what I thought. So why do you consider him a criminal then, just out of curiosity?

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

Yes, but you added the element of Gaza into this while at the same time ignoring what Hamas did and has been doing. So, your question was rhetorical, thus not intellectually honest.
Yes because he is responsible for the death of almost 40.000 Palestinians that resided in Gaza. That’s why we refer Bibi as a war criminal and also the reason why he is wanted for these crimes by international courts.

Your attempt to bring Hamas in the conversation doesn’t exempt Bibi for murdering innocent civilians.

And if I am not wrong we already talked about the conflict numerous times and what I think about Hamas I already told you right?