• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The USA congress "AIPAC" applaud war criminal !

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, I don't consider him a war criminal. Now I don't like what what happens in Gaza and before. And that includes actions from both sides.

Do you consider Putin or George W. Bush a war criminal? Why or why not? Do you see the actions of either as similar to Netanyahu's or not?

Also, even if one doesn't use the term "war criminal" for Netanyahu, do you agree or disagree that he's responsible for massacres of civilians?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Do you consider Putin or George W. Bush a war criminal? Why or why not? Do you see the actions of either as similar to Netanyahu's or not?

No, but I was taught only to consider someone a criminal if convicted. That is not the same as to whether I consider behaviour morally wrong.

But all 3 are morally wrong in my understanding.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
No, but I was taught only to consider someone a criminal if convicted. That is not the same as to whether I consider behaviour morally wrong.

But all 3 are morally wrong in my understanding.

Okay, thanks for clarifying. So, if I understand your point correctly, you would rather not use the term "war criminal" unless someone is convicted but could use other terms without legal ramifications such as, say, "mass murderer" (unless one also considers that to be a legal term requiring conviction to use)?

I would describe all of the three people I mentioned as mass murderers.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Okay, thanks for clarifying. So, if I understand your point correctly, you would rather not use the term "war criminal" unless someone is convicted but could use other terms without legal ramifications such as, say, "mass murderer"?

I would describe all of the three people I mentioned as mass murderers.

No, murderer is also a legal term in some sense.

To me they didn't follow the laws as I understand it and I don't like that. For the legal part, that is not up to me, as I am not a relevant judge.

What happened in Congress when Netanyahu was giving his speech somewhat reminded me of what Solzhenitsyn said of Stalin's speeches. Nobody wanted to be the first to stop clapping.

Now it's of course the case that nobody would get sent to the gulag for not clapping enough, but certainly they might lose funding or popularity.

anotherneil

What happened in Congress when Netanyahu was giving his speech somewhat reminded me of what Solzhenitsyn said of Stalin's speeches. Nobody wanted to be the first to stop clapping.

Now it's of course the case that nobody would get sent to the gulag for not clapping enough, but certainly they might lose funding or popularity.
The ones who clapped at all are already unpopular with me; maybe something ought to be done about funding those who are doing the funding.

I'm going to do what I can to avoid supporting genocidal slaughter.

The ones who clapped at all are already unpopular with me; maybe something ought to be done about funding those who are doing the funding.

I'm going to do what I can to avoid supporting genocidal slaughter.
As career politicians, they know they have to be popular with the billionaires and lobby groups in order to be successful. I don't think "our" politicians care about us anymore.

anotherneil

As career politicians, they know they have to be popular with the billionaires and lobby groups in order to be successful. I don't think "our" politicians care about us anymore.
These billionaires and lobby groups get their funding from us directly or indirectly in some way; politicians know this and know that they always need to care about us. They're not going to care if we let them get away with murder; what we have to do is show them that we care & that money that comes out of our pockets speaks loudly. Money talks.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Such as what Hamas DID on 10-7?
We already talking about this before but no problem to repeat.
No, they have there reasons to attack Israel, because Israel was already hostage about 10 thousands Palestinians. And seized them for 14 years.
They didn't kill beheaded babies as zionist media.
What ever I disagree with killing innocent if some members of hamas did .

Here the most important question, does Palestinians had right to resist Israel oppression and occupation?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Actually not sure who boss the other, but who benefits more is boss.
Israel had AIPAC, no American can be president of USA, only if loyal to them.

They probably killed John Kennedy because he wants peace.
I don't buy into the Kennedy or other conspiracy theories.
I observe the overwhelming influence that pro-Zionist
Christians have in government.

Godobeyer

Premium Member

It's was celebration of clapping for criminal. Because they give him weapons to kill.
Some said 50 applaud in 50 minutes!

I watch video when he asked them shamefully to stop applaud.
It's like applaud to me, just when ask you to.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

Independent investigations have reported war crimes and killing of civilians by Hamas, yes:

This is the first international investigative report presenting factual findings and legal conclusions on violations during the conflict. The COI found that Hamas and other Palestinian militants committed war crimes and violated international humanitarian and human rights law in their October 7, 2023, attack, and Israeli authorities and security forces committed war crimes and crimes against humanity, and violated international humanitarian and human rights law, in their military campaign in the Gaza Strip. These findings and the robust evidence backing them may support future accountability proceedings.

Both Hamas and the IDF are guilty of massacring civilians, although since October 7, the IDF has killed dozens of times as many civilians as Hamas has.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Independent investigations have reported war crimes and killing of civilians by Hamas, yes:

Both Hamas and the IDF are guilty of massacring civilians, although since October 7, the IDF has killed dozens of times as many civilians as Hamas has.
Hamas probably surprise as we, from inhuman collective punishment.

Israel just took a justification to kill more Palestinians "to free hostages" even among them 70 hostages.
Hamas was protecting hostages from israeli bombing.

Apparently Israel don't care about their own hostage, they care about killing Palestinian civilians as much they can.

Actually I do blame Israel for its racist regime and extreme leaders.
Which they supposed got lessons from nazi regime before.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
No, they have there reasons to attack Israel, because Israel was already hostage about 10 thousands Palestinians. And seized them for 14 years.

Here the most important question, does Palestinians had right to resist Israel oppression and occupation?

Here are the the most important questions:
-Should both sides follow the rules of international law?
-Do the Palestinians have a right to a state?
-Do the Israelis have a right to a state?

So I reject your premises and use mine for how I ask questions.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

**mod edit** It was a well-organized attack with them training for at least a couple of months.

You're pointing the finger only at the Israeli's is morally bankrupt, so now you are showing all that you really don't want peace unless it's under Hamas' and your terms. To blame it all or mostly on the Israeli's is hogwash, and you are clearly showing why Israel is doing what it feels it has to do-- unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
**mod edit** It was a well-organized attack with them training for at least a couple of months.
Yes I can condemn hamas for killing civilians during 7oct,that's individual,if hamas wanted to kill all Israeli , won't see Israelis hostages wave them in exchange.also most of victimes in 7oct killed by Israeli army.
Do you condemn Israel for killing civilians ?
You're pointing the finger only at the Israeli's is morally bankrupt, so now you are showing all that you really don't want peace unless it's under Hamas' and your terms. To blame it all or mostly on the Israeli's is hogwash, and you are clearly showing why Israel is doing what it feels it has to do-- unfortunately.
I blame the oppressor the racist regime, Hamas is just result of the oppression by making Gaza open air prison.
Now it's open air grave

Last edited by a moderator:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Here are the the most important questions:
-Should both sides follow the rules of international law?
Yes.that's what suppose they follow.

-Do the Palestinians have a right to a state?
-Do the Israelis have a right to a state?

So I reject your premises and use mine for how I ask questions.
Israel in actual regime , it's same like nazi germany regime,no big different.
If West force Israel to behave like normal state,sure it's had right to exist.
Yes Palestians had right to exist it's their land,they don't come from outside as refugees.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

Hello all.
I think it's shamefull day,and paradox in USA history to recieve a war criminal and applaud him for killing 40 thousands civilians.

I know zionis had full control on USA policy and media, at least there are a hope in darkness of evil. people are awakening.
I knew that the Zionist influence is high in congress before this speech but man it was just crazy thing to watch . I mean it was like Bibi was the promised messiah. And the lies what came out his mouth was again astonishing, zero civilian died. Seeing the congress acting like cheerleaders you would think nothing happened after 7 October.

Didn’t America learned from the past to not listen to this disgrace of a person?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Hello all.
I think it's shamefull day,and paradox in USA history to recieve a war criminal and applaud him for killing 40 thousands civilians.

I know zionis had full control on USA policy and media, at least there are a hope in darkness of evil. people are awakening.
Congress is full of traitors, same as the White House. Their evil is going to drag the US down with them, as they have chosen to continue to act as slaves to a criminal state and provide them with the weapons they are using to commit genocide. I respect all the ones who refused to attend and also Rashida Tlaib for her protest. What a shameful day for America. I can't believe they referred to Satanyahu as "his excellency" while this demon insulted Americans as terrorists for practicing their First Amendment right to protest. To these sickso, he's obviously royalty! He also repeated the long debunked loe that Hamas butchered babies. Most of what he said was lies. I shut it off. One can only take so much evil bs.

That pig, Mike Johnson, had the gall to threaten arrest if anyone disrupted the devil's speech of lies. How sickening.