• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
BrandonE said:
I hope that doesn't sound too cheeky. No offense meant. :)
....death cab for cutie? o.0 WHY?

As for the Chrispy one, I'd watch what you say to him, the poor guy is a bit on the girly side. He's a big crybaby, so it's best not to say anything TOO harsh to him...

kick him instead! :D

it works for me ;)

H. -- Tool

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I felt it was best to combat the Victor :spam: head on!

with my OWN :spam: !!!!! :D

what about punk rock? -- anti-flag

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I've noticed that our resident chimp has gone missing. Anybody know where she's been?

Slayer - Chemical Warfare

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
well for now she's vacationing for the next week or so. But I'd PM her for the rest. :)

such great heights -- the postal service

ChrisP

Veteran Member
She vanished into the Jungle and was last seen clutching a rather psychedelic looking Ba-na-na

Still jazzy chill out

ChrisP

Veteran Member
I keep lots and lots of records... but they're all 12" :D

Just finished listening to :

Kyuss - Caterpillar March

BrandonE

King of Parentheses
Buttons* said:
....death cab for cutie? o.0 WHY?
Buttons* said:
such great heights -- the postal service
So let me get this straight... you can't understand why I like DCFC, but you like The Postal Service? It's practically the same music. :) (I happen to like TPS too, but that's entirely consistent with my stance on DCFC)

As for why I like DCFC? It has a lot to do with the lyrics really. He has a way with clever turns of phrase and interesting metaphors. The music, while nothing totally unique, happens to be in a style that I enjoy. Can't say why explicitly though.

Listening? NPR on the way to work this morning. I did hear a nice interstitial piece on NPR yesterday that made me want to pull out The Bad Plus (it was one of their songs), but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
that's the only song i like of theirs.... so :p :p :p

temptation -- the tea party

*hugs* thanks Becky! great song :)

Status
Not open for further replies.