• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Poison, coverd by Groove coverage

though, i really should question why i am listening to a bad techno remix of a really great original :sarcastic

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Buttons* said:
(live) drum solo -- Tool (or so it says ...)

i wouldn't trust that which you can't read.... and we all know how well pandas can read..... :p

Kaiser Chiefs - i predict a riot

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Mike182 said:
i wouldn't trust that which you can't read.... and we all know how well pandas can read..... :p
look left!

look right!

look left!

look right!

...what would people do if they didn't have direction?

crowded house -- four seasons in one day

PureX

Veteran Member
I'm very excited to be listrening to Archie Roach and Ruby Hunter's most recent collaberation with the Australian Art Orchestra. I just got it in the mail today, and have just now put it in the player.

These two are real special people, and special artists. And track one is beautiful. Australians ought to be very proud.

ladyhawke

Snow Patrol and Lacy J Dalton my favs at the moment....also like Celine Dions..I'M Alive ,good music for down days

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
wow you guys! listening to stuff i've hardly heard of!

Audioslave -- show me how to live

for the alt lover in you ;)

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Buttons* said:
(live) drum solo -- Tool (or so it says ...)
Yeah that's another blatant lie by whoever put that collection together... it's really Neil Peart of Rush :)

Just finished listening to World Where You Live - Neill & Timm Finn supported by Eddie Vedder and Ben Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.