• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyhawke

Jack johnson laid back music for hot sunny days like today..
Buttons i love you panda,but it makes me dizzy...LOL

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Buttons* said:
yeah, i figured :p

famine pulse -- mars volta
Your figure? It's black and white :)

Some random 80s dance tune that sounds like a Jackson 5 clone... could actually be them, but they make me vomit so I've never heard much.

Just finished listening to Pu**** through to Third Eye

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Leo sayers, the stuff I recorded on my computer last night from a live concert on T.V.

Wow, I wished I'd used poweramp which would have recognised the 'breaks' in between tracks; it would cave saved me an hour of cut & paste, rename........:cover:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
michel said:
Leo sayers, the stuff I recorded on my computer last night from a live concert on T.V.

Wow, I wished I'd used poweramp which would have recognised the 'breaks' in between tracks; it would cave saved me an hour of cut & paste, rename........:cover:
Ugghhhh don't you hate that? I get a little irritated every time I have to fiddle with track names let alone stuff like that... on the plus side TV capture cards are nice :)

I'm making a play list atm... suggestions welcomed.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Simon and Garfunkel - Kathy's Song, Canticle (Scarborough Fair), Leaves that are Green, Homeward Bound, Sparrow... and many many more :)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
ChrisP said:
Simon and Garfunkel - Kathy's Song, Canticle (Scarborough Fair), Leaves that are Green, Homeward Bound, Sparrow... and many many more :)

Nice; El Condor pasa; 59th Bridge street.............now you've got me listening to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.