• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Maybe I'm talking about the general mood of the music. I guess nothing really does sound like tool...

So, what do you mean by that exactly? You like how the singers of those bands can sing decently throughout the songs, but can also give pretty harsh vocals too? Coz NIN and Tool are two completely different genres, but they both have that element in there. And you like the kind of darker sound that they both have, right?

Orgy - Dizzy

UnTheist

So, what do you mean by that exactly? You like how the singers of those bands can sing decently throughout the songs, but can also give pretty harsh vocals too? Coz NIN and Tool are two completely different genres, but they both have that element in there. And you like the kind of darker sound that they both have, right?

Orgy - Dizzy
Basically. I both considered them "dark music," as I call it, with that depressing/cynical feeling to them.

IMO, Maynard out-sings Trent by a mile. But he's still pretty good.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Chthonic - The Bloody something Fulfilled. I'm listening to it on the Ozzfest Summer Sample '07, and no idea where the case is.

Status
Not open for further replies.