• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Basically. I both considered them "dark music," as I call it, with that depressing/cynical feeling to them.

Well, most of the bands I listen to that are like that are industrial bands. Which basically means NIN - mainstream rock elements - normal singing + vocoded vocals. With that, you get bands like Skinny Puppy, Wumpscut, Velvet Acid Christ, etc... I don't necessarily expect you to like them, but if you want to check them out further PM me.

IMO, Maynard out-sings Trent by a mile. But he's still pretty good.

Yeh.

Skinny Puppy - haZe

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Better, but only by one notch. :p

I assume I was the topic of discussion for at least a few moments.

actually... nope! We were too busy talking about boys with accents... and our hair. :D we're such girls!

"my end, it justifies my means..." *rocks out*

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Really? I was kind of joking, but at the same time I was half-expecting to be right. Eh, whatever. That reminds me, though. You haven't seen my new hair, have you?

Skinny Puppy - lestiduZ

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Really? I was kind of joking, but at the same time I was half-expecting to be right. Eh, whatever. That reminds me, though. You haven't seen my new hair, have you?

Skinny Puppy - lestiduZ

No i havent!!! show.... NOW :D please? :)

Vermillion -- Slipknot

Status
Not open for further replies.