• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I just was listening and watching a young doe horking up a hairball. Does that count?
It sorta sounded like a dog barking in its sleep, lol.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I just was listening and watching a young doe horking up a hairball. Does that count?
It sorta sounded like a dog barking in its sleep, lol.

LOL I didn't know they made noise when hacking :p

I think it would be more entertaining to watch than to listen to O_O

Lateralus -- TOOL

"Ride the spiral to the end it may just go where no one's been"

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
For Great Justice! - Earth Treading Star

You can listen to it here. (To download, go to "File" then "Save Page As") It's legal, the artist put it up there. This is my driving song... I have a CD full of techno/dance/happycore music that I listen to when in my car and tend to just have this one on repeat, haha. Keeps me calm when people cut me off or do other stupid things while driving.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Interesting. *makes mental note to check out Tool in a bit more depth*

To a novice listener who likes his music very hard and rocking...
What do you suggest is the best Tool CD to aquire? (Or the Tool "must have" CD?)
Anyone if free to reply, lol.

Lateralus hands down...

I'd have to disagree with UnTheist, Paul. I personally don't like Lateralus all too much. My favorite is Aenima. It's an album that I can genuinely say every song on there is a great song. It seems to me that most Tool fans either like Aenima best or Lateralus. So I'd say pick up either of those two. Or...why not both?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.