• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I'd have to disagree with UnTheist, Paul. I personally don't like Lateralus all too much. My favorite is Aenima. It's an album that I can genuinely say every song on there is a great song. It seems to me that most Tool fans either like Aenima best or Lateralus. So I'd say pick up either of those two. Or...why not both?:D

I think it depends on what you're looking for in an album! Lateralus is extremely progressive. It's one of those albums that you listen to the whole way through to get the experience of it, versus the lyrics you can sing to. (Though everyone knows that the song Lateralus is a Tool fan's must)

Aenima has songs that are easier to sing and dance along with... dont take quite as long to get to the point, and they're extremely well done. I believe the energy is higher and therefore more attractive to more people.

In either case... get both man, you're missing out if you dont :)

Wings -- ToOl

(This is one of my top 5 favorite TOOL songs)

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Hey, did I stay signed in all night? Eh, well I'm here now and the morning greeting still applies. :D How've you been, T?
Nah, I just threw it out there because I don't get to say hello to you much cause we're always on at different times. :)

I've been good man, how about you?

Tool - Schism

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Nah, I just threw it out there because I don't get to say hello to you much cause we're always on at different times. :)

I've been good man, how about you?

Tool - Schism

Ah, I see. Heheh.

That's good to hear. I've been good myself. Started school over in Riverside a couple of weeks ago. I never thought I could have so much fun in school.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - The Sweets

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Ah, I see. Heheh.

That's good to hear. I've been good myself. Started school over in Riverside a couple of weeks ago. I never thought I could have so much fun in school.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - The Sweets
College? Riverside huh? You're closer than I thought. :p

That's not far away from Victor and I. We actually met up a couple of months ago and are planning to meet up again. Let us know if you wanna roll!

Megadeth - Architecture of Agression

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
College? Riverside huh? You're closer than I thought. :p

That's not far away from Victor and I. We actually met up a couple of months ago and are planning to meet up again. Let us know if you wanna roll!

Megadeth - Architecture of Agression

lol! Yeh. I head out your way (Pasadena) every few weeks or so. I never did the California meet up before just because of circumstances. But I think I'll be able to work something out now.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Turn Into

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
lol! Yeh. I head out your way (Pasadena) every few weeks or so. I never did the California meet up before just because of circumstances. But I think I'll be able to work something out now.

Sweet! I'll talk to Victor and let you know when we're planning to meet up next.

Waz up Becky!!

Tupac - Pain

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd

If yall meet, i'm in Arizona.... I could meet you too! If you want me that is! :D

Rosetta Stoned -- Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.