• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
You mean over the last couple of weeks? I was on vacation and buying lots of sweet & cool vintage jewels and stones back east. :)

Lacuna Coil.........Cold

So you just...just left me? All alone?

I trust that "sweet" and "cool" are understatements. I KNOW you've got a fine eye for jewelry.

Rin'ne - KK and KY

Buttercup

Veteran Member
So you just...just left me? All alone?
lmao! awwww, poor sweetie pie. :hug:

I trust that "sweet" and "cool" are understatements. I KNOW you've got a fine eye for jewelry.
Actually it's not jewelry. I bought tons of 1920-1950's glass components for jewelry making. I sell new "old" looking settings and people buy all of this from me and make their own necklaces and earrings. Vintage is really big right now and I'm making more money just selling the pieces. Once I finish taking pics of all the most recent stuff I've bought I'll show you. :)

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Actually it's not jewelry. I bought tons of 1920-1950's glass components for jewelry making. I sell new "old" looking settings and people buy all of this from me and make their own necklaces and earrings. Vintage is really big right now and I'm making more money just selling the pieces. Once I finish taking pics of all the most recent stuff I've bought I'll show you. :)

Cool deal! I'd love to see!

Shiina Ringo - 茎

Buttercup

Veteran Member
What happened to your pic in the pic thread? I loved it! You are really good looking, Jeffrey.

Coal Chamber.......Big Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.