• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellify

StarChild
lol Y'all are just a regular lot of gossipers, aren't ya?
Ash, you know me. I listen to the music for the music's sake. Don't pay much attention to who's singin' it or what the song's title is.
I probably should though...

The Exies: My Goddess
*drool*:drool:

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
lol Y'all are just a regular lot of gossipers, aren't ya?
Ash, you know me. I listen to the music for the music's sake. Don't pay much attention to who's singin' it or what the song's title is.
I probably should though...

The Exies: My Goddess
*drool*:drool:

Nah, that stuff's not that important. :) (Even though I drill most people on it.... or tell them what I know....)

Offspring -- Hit That

Stellify

StarChild
Nah, that stuff's not that important. :) (Even though I drill most people on it.... or tell them what I know....)

Offspring -- Hit That
*sticks tongue out at methylatedghosts*
Heehee Ashley....I still get this picture of you dancing around and clapping every time I hear that song....It makes me a happy panda :D

Atreyu: Bleeding Mascara

Stellify

StarChild
Haha omg...I've been talking to you too much, Ash....
...My mind is totally in the gutter....everything has turned into a sexual innuendo lol :rolleyes:

Three Days Grace: Pain

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Cradle of Filth - Mother of Abominations

I do have my bass audition for Winters Edge tomorrow. I don't know why, but I'm nervous as hell, and worried I'm gonna hit the biggest block ever and not remember a note for anything. I think I really need to change my perspective to another session rather than trying to impress a couple friends who have a band on a label.

mcteethinator

Idiosyncratic Muslim
Grey Album

GreyAlbum.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.