• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Oh, I'd love to hear it...*wink*

Oddly, SBS is a U2 song I really don't like.

NIN - Head Like a Hole

Oh, you subtle chimp you.

I'll rip it on my home comp and send it to ya. I should be getting my internet access back at home this week. ;)

I personally like live version of SBS at red rocks, better than the studio track. I think it's very atmospheric. Check it out on youtube. :)

P.O.D. - Eyes of A Stranger

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Well you most certainly please me :flirt:
Heehee
;)
I can't wait to seeee youuuu!!!!! Bwahaha...you have to come and help me annoy the hell out of Henry...He has been making me absolutely irate lately.
He even stole my keys today.....and it made me a very sad panda..:(

I'm sorry that he made you a sad panda :( he shall pay dearly!!!! me> :slap: <Henry

Stephan Hoeller -- Wisdom of Gnostics

It's a lecture series. :) There aren't any gnostic churches around here. The closest thing is a Greek Orthodox. I'm thinking of checking it out :D

Stellify

StarChild
I'm sorry that he made you a sad panda :( he shall pay dearly!!!! me> :slap: <Henry

Stephan Hoeller -- Wisdom of Gnostics

It's a lecture series. :) There aren't any gnostic churches around here. The closest thing is a Greek Orthodox. I'm thinking of checking it out :D
Yesh!!! What friends I have:D

Pepper: Give it Up
(Heehee....this song always reminds me of Hawaii....which reminds me of your lovely little display in the hotel lobby with my sarong, Ash :p)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Yesh!!! What friends I have:D

Pepper: Give it Up
(Heehee....this song always reminds me of Hawaii....which reminds me of your lovely little display in the hotel lobby with my sarong, Ash :p)

:eek: *giggle* I almost had wiped that from my memory. Be sure to tell Chris about it when you see him :p It'll be funnier coming from you.

Opeth -- Ghost Reveries

Stellify

StarChild
Hush, Hush, Commotion!: The One that Got Away
(^You might like them, Ash...I didn't think I would at first, but they've really grown on me)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Hush, Hush, Commotion!: The One that Got Away
(^You might like them, Ash...I didn't think I would at first, but they've really grown on me)

That's happened to me quite a bit too..... I'll have to get it from you this weekend!!!!! *jumps up and down*

same -

Stellify

StarChild
Sadly, I don't have their CD...stupid debit card is picky about online purchases. I can show you their site though, it has their songs on it:)

Rage Against the Machine: Testify

Status
Not open for further replies.