• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardero

Citizen Mod
DONALD FAGEN
Kamakiriad

Donald Fagen always had a strong solo career. This album is so smooth it takes me a while to slip it in the CD tray.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
The Exies: Ugly

Wings for Marie -- TOOL (live)

*sigh* It's true what they say: after you've seen Tool in concert, you could live without seeing another one and be perfectly happy :D

How are you today Stellify? Had to beat off the boys with a stick again? :p

Stellify

StarChild
Wings for Marie -- TOOL (live)

*sigh* It's true what they say: after you've seen Tool in concert, you could live without seeing another one and be perfectly happy :D

How are you today Stellify? Had to beat off the boys with a stick again? :p
I still haven't gotten to see them in concert.....:sad4:
As for boys....ugh. Problems arise, as usual.
This time I think an engaged guy may be hitting on me...Not to mention the other guy I was telling you about...he doesn't understand the word "no" sometimes.
Help
:shrug:

Mindless Self Indulgence: *****es

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd

As for boys....ugh. Problems arise, as usual.
This time I think an engaged guy may be hitting on me...Not to mention the other guy I was telling you about...he doesn't understand the word "no" sometimes.
Help
:shrug:

Mindless Self Indulgence: *****es

*sigh* poor thing :p That's what you get for being so pretty. Perhaps if we beat you with an ugly stick you wouldn't have such problems :D

Marcy Playground -- Sex and Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.