• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
*sigh* I'm digging back into the "when I think of him" songs. This is a rescipe for disaster, specailly if he doesn't call >.<

Heartbeats -- Jose Gonzalez

Melissa G

Non Veritas Verba Amanda
Currently listening to DT8 Project's new CD, ' Perfect World'. It's a must for Trance fans :) wicked...

Melissa G

cardero

Citizen Mod
Hmmm. I'm trying to decide if 'Empty Glass' is a metaphor describing me. Naaaaaaah! Fill 'er up bartender! hehe.

Am I going to finally have my 15 minutes of fame?????? :bounce
Trust me, it is a really great album.

I5 minutes of fame?
You are an RFfiliates regular!! My apologies for not including your current avatar and having to resort to something a little more recognizable. But I digress and really should get back to finishing the strip.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Trust me, it is a really great album.
I am one of the fortunate ones that got to see The Who in their heyday. I was about 5 years old of course.

I5 minutes of fame?
You are an RFfiliates regular!!
I am? I sincerely haven't noticed myself in a strip for quite some time. I think I get sidetracked by seeing Buttons* cute avi in the strips.

My apologies for not including your current avatar and having to resort to something a little more recognizable. But I digress and really should get back to finishing the strip.
You needn't apologize, sheesh. It's our pleasure to have you do the strip, period. I am always so excited so see a new one! :D

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I am? I sincerely haven't noticed myself in a strip for quite some time. I think I get sidetracked by seeing Buttons* cute avi in the strips.

You needn't apologize, sheesh. It's our pleasure to have you do the strip, period. I am always so excited so see a new one! :D

*giggle* she thinks I'm cute :flirt:

Dear Prudence -- AtU

Status
Not open for further replies.